|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) A ball.
(b) A church.
(c) The queen's statue.
(d) A feast.
2. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The morals of the story.
(b) The feelings of the other characters.
(c) The results of the action.
(d) The happenings of the other characters.
3. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Five days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
4. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His clock.
(b) His glass.
(c) His watch.
(d) His hand.
5. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
(b) Snapping his fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
4. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
5. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)