|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) Hermione's letter.
(c) Antigonus' letter.
(d) A letter from Paulina.
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(a) Leave milk.
3. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(a) Old age.
(b) Worries about the kingdom.
(c) His wife.
4. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry someone else immediately.
(b) Marry the king immediately.
(c) Never be near Florizel again.
(d) Leave the kingdom.
5. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That his wife is nearby.
(b) That he has kinsmen nearby.
(c) That he has money at home.
(d) That his home is nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
2. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
3. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
4. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
5. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)