|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(b) A jewel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A medallion.
2. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
3. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) In his palace.
(b) Outside in a carriage.
(c) On a ship.
(d) At his summer palace.
4. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the university to find Florizel.
(c) To the throne room.
(d) To the shepherd's estate.
5. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(b) That there is a storm coming.
(c) That the infant is a bastard.
(d) That the gods are angry with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
2. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
3. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
4. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
5. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)