|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(b) That the gods are angry with them.
(c) That there is a storm coming.
(d) That the infant is a bastard.
2. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by a wolf.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by a bear.
(d) They are killed by lightening.
3. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Flower's bastards.
(b) Home-grown flowers.
(c) Garden's bastards.
(d) Nature's bastards.
4. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(a) His wife's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her father's.
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) End her life.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Never see him again.
(d) Leave the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
2. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
3. What does Act four, scene two set up?
4. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
5. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)