Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
(a) The kings give them titles to lands far away.
(b) The kings call them brother.
(c) The kings give them enough money to be gentlemen.
(d) They agree to serve the kings.
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Dorcas' cape.
(b) Florizel's hat.
(c) Polixenes' jacket.
(d) Autolycus' hat.
3. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) A good thing.
(c) A death.
(d) Something he does not do.
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A jewel.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A blanket.
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The feelings of the other characters.
(b) The results of the action.
(c) The happenings of the other characters.
(d) The morals of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
2. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
3. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
4. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
5. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)