|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(b) Once Paulina adopts her.
(c) Once Leontes ennobles her.
(d) Once they marry.
3. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It goes down in the storm.
(b) It gets lost going home.
(c) It is swamped by a wave.
(d) It is hit by lightening.
4. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
5. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) Outside in a carriage.
(b) In his palace.
(c) On a ship.
(d) At his summer palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
3. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
4. How many years pass, according to Time?
5. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)