|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Relieve some of his guilt.
(b) Allow him to repent his sins.
(c) Give him peace of mind.
(d) Allow him to be king again.
2. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(b) That the infant is a bastard.
(c) That the gods are angry with them.
(d) That there is a storm coming.
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(d) Ladies maids.
4. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
5. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Patience and thieves.
(b) Costumes and disguises.
(c) Loyalty and honor.
(d) Truth and justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
2. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
3. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
4. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
5. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)