|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Pray for guidence.
(b) Prepare a speech.
(c) Disguise themselves.
(d) Dress properly.
2. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His wings.
(b) His flight.
(c) His feet.
(d) His chariot.
3. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Flower's bastards.
(b) Nature's bastards.
(c) Home-grown flowers.
(d) Garden's bastards.
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His family.
(d) His home.
5. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Patience and thieves.
(b) Truth and justice.
(c) Loyalty and honor.
(d) Costumes and disguises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
2. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
3. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
4. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
5. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)