|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(b) Roaming tribes of nomads.
(c) Wild animals.
2. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the university to find Florizel.
(c) To the shepherd's estate.
(d) To the throne room.
3. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A shepherd's daughter.
(b) A noble daughter, lost.
(c) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(d) A wondering graceful maiden.
4. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
(a) Sends him home.
(b) Sends him to jail.
(c) Keeps him as a servant.
(d) Thanks him.
5. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
(a) Thunder and dogs barking.
(b) Thunder and people shouting.
(c) Thunder and a bear growl.
(d) Thunder and rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
2. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
3. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
4. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
5. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)