|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
2. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
(a) His father's presence.
(b) His father's money.
(c) His father's approval.
(d) Discussing the issue with his father.
3. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A noble daughter, lost.
(b) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(c) A shepherd's daughter.
(d) A wondering graceful maiden.
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A blanket.
(c) A medallion.
(d) A jewel.
5. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(b) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
(c) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(d) To say that the main characters in the play change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
3. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
4. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
5. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)