|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(b) Old age.
(c) His wife.
(d) Worries about the kingdom.
2. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That his wife is nearby.
(b) That he has money at home.
(c) That he has kinsmen nearby.
(d) That his home is nearby.
3. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A lord.
(d) A lady.
4. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His flight.
(b) His feet.
(c) His wings.
(d) His chariot.
5. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
2. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
3. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
4. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
5. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)