|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Home-grown flowers.
(b) Flower's bastards.
(c) Nature's bastards.
(d) Garden's bastards.
2. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Costumes and disguises.
(b) Patience and thieves.
(c) Truth and justice.
(d) Loyalty and honor.
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(b) A messenger.
(c) Main character.
(d) The Chorus.
4. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is beaten and blinded.
(b) He is robbed and left behind.
(c) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(d) He is beaten and robbed.
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His feet.
(b) His wings.
(c) His chariot.
(d) His flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
2. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
3. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
4. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
5. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)