|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by lightening.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by a wolf.
(d) They are killed by a bear.
2. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
3. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
4. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The feelings of the other characters.
(b) The results of the action.
(c) The morals of the story.
(d) The happenings of the other characters.
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His daughters.
(b) His wife.
(c) His family.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
2. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
3. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
4. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
5. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)