|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
2. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
(a) A ring.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A cufflink.
3. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(b) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(c) Autolycus falls back down.
(d) Autolycus hits him.
4. Who brings Florizel and Perdita to meet Leontes for the first time?
(a) A servant.
(c) A messenger.
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) Marry someone else.
(b) Never see him again.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) End her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
2. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
3. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
4. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
5. Perdita fears for her father and says that who are conspiring against her and Florizel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)