|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Leave the kingdom.
(b) Marry someone else immediately.
(c) Marry the king immediately.
(d) Never be near Florizel again.
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(b) Leave milk.
3. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
(a) A medallion.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cufflink.
(d) A shoe.
4. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
5. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
3. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
4. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
5. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)