|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A sin.
(b) A curse.
(c) An art.
(d) A talent.
2. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Home-grown flowers.
(b) Flower's bastards.
(c) Garden's bastards.
(d) Nature's bastards.
3. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He dies.
(b) He becomes a priest.
(c) He shuts himself up.
(d) He goes mad.
4. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) A bear.
(b) Lost dogs.
(c) Young hunters.
(d) The storm.
5. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A coat.
(c) A cape.
(d) A beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
2. Who does Act four, scene three introduce?
3. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
4. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
5. Perdita fears for her father and says that who are conspiring against her and Florizel?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)