|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
(a) A cufflink.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A ring.
(d) A medallion.
2. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The results of the action.
(b) The feelings of the other characters.
(c) The morals of the story.
(d) The happenings of the other characters.
3. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) No one.
(d) A messenger.
4. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(c) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(d) If he is certain they are out of their land.
5. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That his home is nearby.
(b) That he has money at home.
(c) That his wife is nearby.
(d) That he has kinsmen nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. What is Polixenes threatening the shepherd and his son with?
3. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
4. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
5. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)