|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
(a) At the house of a young lady.
(b) At the university.
(c) At the church.
(d) At a shepherd's estate.
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Prepare a speech.
(b) Dress properly.
(c) Pray for guidence.
(d) Disguise themselves.
3. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) A bear.
(b) Lost dogs.
(c) Young hunters.
(d) The storm.
4. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The following scenes.
(b) The comic relief.
(c) The tone of the play.
(d) The climax.
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His watch.
(b) His hand.
(c) His clock.
(d) His glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
2. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
3. How many years pass, according to Time?
4. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)