|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that the main characters in the play change.
(b) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
(c) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(d) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His home.
(d) His family.
3. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
4. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Disguise themselves.
(b) Prepare a speech.
(c) Pray for guidence.
(d) Dress properly.
5. Leontes promises that he never marries unless Paulina does what?
(a) Forgives him.
(b) Has another child.
(c) Remarries first.
(d) Chooses his bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
2. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
3. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
4. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
5. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)