|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
2. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(c) Ladies maids.
3. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
4. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
5. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry someone else immediately.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Marry the king immediately.
(d) Never be near Florizel again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
2. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
3. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
4. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
5. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)