|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A coat.
(b) A cape.
(c) A beard.
(d) A hat.
2. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A lord.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A lady.
(d) A knight.
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(c) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
4. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(b) A letter.
5. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
(a) The kings give them enough money to be gentlemen.
(b) The kings give them titles to lands far away.
(c) The kings call them brother.
(d) They agree to serve the kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
2. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
3. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)