|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
2. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He becomes a priest.
(c) He shuts himself up.
(d) He dies.
3. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(a) Worries about the kingdom.
(b) Old age.
(c) His wife.
4. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes Florizel.
(b) Autolycus describes himself.
(c) Autolycus describes Clown.
(d) Autolycus describes a different thief.
5. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The happenings of the other characters.
(b) The feelings of the other characters.
(c) The morals of the story.
(d) The results of the action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
2. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
3. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. Who does Act four, scene three introduce?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)