|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) Nightly dinner.
(b) The household.
(c) His sister.
(d) The sheep-shearing feast.
2. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
(d) A lord.
3. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A jewel.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A blanket.
4. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That the gods are angry with them.
(b) That the infant is a bastard.
(c) That there is a storm coming.
(d) That the infant isn't to be left there.
5. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is beaten and blinded.
(b) He is robbed and left behind.
(c) He is beaten and robbed.
(d) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
2. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
3. What is Polixenes threatening the shepherd and his son with?
4. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
5. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)