|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
2. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
3. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) Young hunters.
(b) A bear.
(c) Lost dogs.
(d) The storm.
4. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A lord.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A knight.
(d) A lady.
5. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It is hit by lightening.
(b) It goes down in the storm.
(c) It gets lost going home.
(d) It is swamped by a wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
2. How many years pass, according to Time?
3. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
4. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
5. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)