|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
2. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(c) Hermione's daughter.
3. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
4. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
5. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
2. How many years pass, according to Time?
3. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
4. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
5. Perdita fears for her father and says that who are conspiring against her and Florizel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)