|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) Antigonus' letter.
(c) A letter from Paulina.
(d) Hermione's letter.
2. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Sixteen years.
3. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(c) Hermione's daughter.
4. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
(a) His request for a position.
(b) His demands.
(c) His well wishes.
(d) His regrets.
5. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the shepherd's estate.
(b) To the university to find Florizel.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the throne room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
2. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
3. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
4. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
5. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)