|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
2. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Leave the kingdom.
(b) Marry the king immediately.
(c) Marry someone else immediately.
(d) Never be near Florizel again.
3. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A crown.
(d) A dress.
4. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(b) He is beaten and blinded.
(c) He is beaten and robbed.
(d) He is robbed and left behind.
5. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) A beautiful daughter.
(b) A graceful daughter.
(c) A comic daughter.
(d) An unusual daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
3. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
4. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
5. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)