|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
(b) The shepherd and Clown.
(c) The kings.
2. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It is swamped by a wave.
(b) It goes down in the storm.
(c) It is hit by lightening.
(d) It gets lost going home.
3. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once they marry.
(b) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(c) Once Paulina adopts her.
(d) Once Leontes ennobles her.
4. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(b) Ladies maids.
5. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
(a) Cool down.
(b) Follow his advice.
(c) Give in to his requests.
(d) Make a better decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
2. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
3. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
4. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
5. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)