|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(d) Have them sterilized.
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their servant.
(b) Their prisoner.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their enemy.
4. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
4. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
5. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the message from the Oracle say?
2. When Archidamus invites Camillo to Bohemia, how does Archidamus describe Bohemia?
3. What happens when Leontes and Polixenes meet each other again, for the first time since Polixenes fled Sicilia?
4. What does Clown name off in the list of things he needs to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
5. What does Camillo advise Polixenes to do regarding Leontes and the charge of adultery?
6. What happens when Clown helps Autolycus?
7. Who is Autolycus?
8. Who is Florizel, and where does he spend his time?
9. When Leontes is told that Polixenes and Camillo escape, what does he do about his other children?
10. How does Emilia say Hermione is doing in prison?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)