|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
(b) A witch.
(d) A bad mother.
2. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(d) The guard.
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know who to ask.
(b) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(c) She is afraid no one says yes.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The guard.
(b) The captain.
(c) The soldier.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
4. Who is Paulina?
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the shepherd and Clown become gentlemen?
2. Why do the shepherd and Clown not blame Autolycus for what happens to them?
3. What does Camillo advise Polixenes to do regarding Leontes and the charge of adultery?
4. When Archidamus invites Camillo to Bohemia, how does Archidamus describe Bohemia?
5. What does the old shepherd think when he happens upon the baby?
6. Why is Act one, scene one important?
7. Is Leontes alone is his belief that Hermione is guilty of dishonor and adultery?
8. What tale does a lord tell Leontes about Florizel's arrival in Sicilia?
9. Who is Florizel, and where does he spend his time?
10. How does Emilia say Hermione is doing in prison?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)