|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius' father?
2. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing Hermione.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
(a) They claim it is a curse.
(b) They do not like it.
(c) They think the king is mad.
(d) They think it is a violent thing.
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
2. Who is Maxillius?
3. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Clown helps Autolycus?
2. Who is Florizel, and where does he spend his time?
3. When Leontes is told that Polixenes and Camillo escape, what does he do about his other children?
4. What does Clown name off in the list of things he needs to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
5. How does the shepherd and Clown become gentlemen?
6. Is Leontes alone is his belief that Hermione is guilty of dishonor and adultery?
7. What are the charges against Hermione at her trial?
8. What are some of the indications that the statue of Hermione is actually Hermione?
9. How does Hermione describe her love for Polixenes?
10. How does Camillo describe the shepherd and his estate?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)