|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His daughters.
(b) His home.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife.
3. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls back down.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(d) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
4. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
5. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That they are perfect together.
(c) That their love is honorable.
(d) That she is extraordinary.
6. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
7. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
(c) A lord.
8. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
(a) His father's presence.
(b) His father's approval.
(c) His father's money.
(d) Discussing the issue with his father.
9. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A noble daughter, lost.
(b) A shepherd's daughter.
(c) A wondering graceful maiden.
(d) A fair and beautiful maiden.
10. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His clock.
(b) His glass.
(c) His hand.
(d) His watch.
11. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
12. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
13. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Patience and thieves.
(b) Costumes and disguises.
(c) Truth and justice.
(d) Loyalty and honor.
14. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
(b) Holy place.
(c) Wonderful creation.
15. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) A good thing.
(c) Something he does not do.
(d) A death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
2. What is Polixenes threatening the shepherd and his son with?
3. What does Act four, scene two set up?
4. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
5. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)