|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once Leontes ennobles her.
(b) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(c) Once Paulina adopts her.
(d) Once they marry.
2. Perdita fears for her father and says that who are conspiring against her and Florizel?
(a) The kings.
(b) Her family.
(c) The gods.
(d) The fates.
3. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) The queen's statue.
(b) A church.
(c) A feast.
(d) A ball.
4. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) On a ship.
(c) Outside in a carriage.
(d) In his palace.
5. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
6. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) A death.
(b) A good thing.
(c) Something he does not do.
(d) An act of kindness.
7. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A cape.
(d) A coat.
8. Who brings Florizel and Perdita to meet Leontes for the first time?
(a) A servant.
(c) A messenger.
9. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It goes down in the storm.
(b) It is hit by lightening.
(c) It is swamped by a wave.
(d) It gets lost going home.
10. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
11. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(a) His wife's.
(b) Her father's.
(c) Her mother's.
12. What is Polixenes threatening the shepherd and his son with?
13. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
14. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(d) Autolycus falls back down.
15. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That he has money at home.
(b) That he has kinsmen nearby.
(c) That his home is nearby.
(d) That his wife is nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
2. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
3. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
4. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
5. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)