|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Autolycus' hat.
(b) Florizel's hat.
(c) Dorcas' cape.
(d) Polixenes' jacket.
2. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
3. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The following scenes.
(b) The climax.
(c) The tone of the play.
(d) The comic relief.
4. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) A church.
(b) A ball.
(c) A feast.
(d) The queen's statue.
5. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Disguise themselves.
(b) Prepare a speech.
(c) Pray for guidence.
(d) Dress properly.
6. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(a) Ladies maids.
7. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
(a) The kings.
(d) The shepherd and Clown.
8. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
(d) Snapping his fingers.
9. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
10. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(b) Worries about the kingdom.
(c) His wife.
(d) Old age.
11. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A curse.
(b) A talent.
(c) A sin.
(d) An art.
12. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(a) Roaming tribes of nomads.
(d) Wild animals.
13. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) A messenger.
(d) Main character.
14. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
(b) Holy place.
(c) Wonderful creation.
15. Who does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Florizel as a shepherd.
(b) Clown as himself.
(c) Florizel as a prince.
(d) Autolycus as a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
2. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
3. Who brings Florizel and Perdita to meet Leontes for the first time?
4. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
5. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)