|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A letter from Paulina.
(b) Antigonus' letter.
(c) Hermione's letter.
(d) A birth certificate.
2. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
(b) The shepherd and Clown.
(d) The kings.
3. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That he has kinsmen nearby.
(b) That he has money at home.
(c) That his home is nearby.
(d) That his wife is nearby.
4. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus falls back down.
(d) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
5. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
6. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Allow him to repent his sins.
(b) Relieve some of his guilt.
(c) Give him peace of mind.
(d) Allow him to be king again.
7. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
(a) The kings give them titles to lands far away.
(b) The kings call them brother.
(c) They agree to serve the kings.
(d) The kings give them enough money to be gentlemen.
8. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
(a) They get seasick.
(b) They are sick from stress.
(c) They aren't listening to anyone.
(d) They go into hiding.
9. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) An art.
(b) A talent.
(c) A sin.
(d) A curse.
10. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once Leontes ennobles her.
(b) Once Paulina adopts her.
(c) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(d) Once they marry.
11. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(b) He is robbed and left behind.
(c) He is beaten and blinded.
(d) He is beaten and robbed.
12. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) Something he does not do.
(c) A death.
(d) A good thing.
13. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(d) Ladies maids.
14. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
15. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) The storm.
(b) Young hunters.
(c) Lost dogs.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
2. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
3. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
4. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
5. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)