|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Disguise themselves.
(b) Dress properly.
(c) Prepare a speech.
(d) Pray for guidence.
2. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(b) He is beaten and blinded.
(c) He is beaten and robbed.
(d) He is robbed and left behind.
3. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Polixenes' jacket.
(b) Dorcas' cape.
(c) Autolycus' hat.
(d) Florizel's hat.
4. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) A church.
(b) A ball.
(c) The queen's statue.
(d) A feast.
5. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
(a) A messenger.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) No one.
6. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
(a) They are sick from stress.
(b) They go into hiding.
(c) They get seasick.
(d) They aren't listening to anyone.
7. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
8. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(a) Hermione's daughter.
9. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His home.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife.
10. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A crown.
(c) A scroll.
(d) A dress.
11. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) The storm.
(b) A bear.
(c) Young hunters.
(d) Lost dogs.
12. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
(a) A cufflink.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A ring.
13. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) Something he does not do.
(b) A good thing.
(c) An act of kindness.
(d) A death.
14. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes himself.
(b) Autolycus describes Florizel.
(c) Autolycus describes Clown.
(d) Autolycus describes a different thief.
15. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(b) Once they marry.
(c) Once Leontes ennobles her.
(d) Once Paulina adopts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
2. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
4. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
5. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)