|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) A comic daughter.
(b) An unusual daughter.
(c) A beautiful daughter.
(d) A graceful daughter.
3. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
4. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A lord.
(c) A lady.
(d) A gentleman.
5. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) A church.
(b) The queen's statue.
(c) A feast.
(d) A ball.
6. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
7. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
(a) At a shepherd's estate.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the house of a young lady.
(d) At the university.
8. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
9. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That they are perfect together.
(b) That she is beautiful.
(c) That she is extraordinary.
(d) That their love is honorable.
10. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
11. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Allow him to repent his sins.
(b) Allow him to be king again.
(c) Relieve some of his guilt.
(d) Give him peace of mind.
12. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
13. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(c) Leave milk.
14. How many years pass, according to Time?
15. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His flight.
(b) His wings.
(c) His chariot.
(d) His feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
2. Who tells Leontes that Florizel runs off with the daughter of a shepherd?
3. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
4. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)