|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
(a) Snapping his fingers.
2. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A crown.
(b) A scroll.
(c) A dress.
(d) A birth certificate.
3. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Thirteen years.
4. Perdita fears for her father and says that who are conspiring against her and Florizel?
(a) The fates.
(b) The kings.
(c) Her family.
(d) The gods.
5. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(b) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(c) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
6. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Prepare a speech.
(b) Disguise themselves.
(c) Pray for guidence.
(d) Dress properly.
7. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(b) Roaming tribes of nomads.
(c) Wild animals.
8. What is one object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A jewel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A medallion.
9. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by a bear.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by lightening.
(d) They are killed by a wolf.
10. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) A death.
(c) A good thing.
(d) Something he does not do.
11. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
12. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A noble daughter, lost.
(b) A wondering graceful maiden.
(c) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(d) A shepherd's daughter.
13. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That their love is honorable.
(b) That she is extraordinary.
(c) That they are perfect together.
(d) That she is beautiful.
14. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
15. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He shuts himself up.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He becomes a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
2. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
5. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)