|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
2. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He becomes a priest.
(b) He dies.
(c) He shuts himself up.
(d) He goes mad.
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(b) Ladies maids.
4. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry the king immediately.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Marry someone else immediately.
(d) Never be near Florizel again.
5. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
(a) A feast.
(b) A church.
(c) A ball.
(d) The queen's statue.
6. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by lightening.
(b) They are killed by a wolf.
(c) They are killed by a bear.
(d) They are killed on the ship.
7. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Five days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
8. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
(a) At the university.
(b) At the house of a young lady.
(c) At the church.
(d) At a shepherd's estate.
9. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(a) A letter.
10. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(b) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(c) To say that the main characters in the play change.
(d) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
11. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A lady.
(b) A lord.
(c) A knight.
(d) A gentleman.
12. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
13. Who does Autolycus promise that he changes his ways?
(c) The kings.
(d) The shepherd and Clown.
14. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) His sister.
(b) Nightly dinner.
(c) The sheep-shearing feast.
(d) The household.
15. The queen's statue has a reputation as a what?
(a) Holy place.
(b) Wonderful creation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
2. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
3. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
4. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)