Short Answer Questions Key
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
With drinks and love for their friends.
5. Who is Maxillius?
The young Prince of Sicilia.
6. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
7. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
8. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
This section contains 4,282 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)