Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
5. Who is Maxillius?
6. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
7. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
8. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
9. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
10. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to...
This section contains 2,206 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)