Quiz: Act 4, Scene 1 to Act 4, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Act four, scene two set up?
a) The comic relief.
b) The tone of the play.
c) The climax.
d) The following scenes.
2. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
a) Main character.
c) A messenger.
d) The Chorus.
3. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
a) His court.
b) His studies.
c) His duties.
d) His artwork.
4. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
a) Dress properly.
b) Disguise themselves.
c) Prepare a speech.
d) Pray for guidence.
5. How many years pass, according to...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)