|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A coat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A hat.
(d) A cape.
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. Where is the statue of the queen?
(a) In Leontes' gardens.
(b) In the main square.
(c) In a church yard.
(d) In Paulina's gallery.
4. Leontes says that the statue of Hermione looks different from his memories because of what difference?
(a) The statue looks older and wrinkled.
(b) The statue looks wrinkled and fatter.
(c) The statue looks fatter and older.
(d) The statue looks sorrowful and misshappen.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
3. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
5. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)