|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The right woman.
(b) Their wives.
(c) The love of their lives.
(d) The most beautiful women.
2. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the throne room.
(b) To the shepherd's estate.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the university to find Florizel.
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A drama.
(b) A romance.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A dramedy.
4. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
(a) His father's money.
(b) Discussing the issue with his father.
(c) His father's approval.
(d) His father's presence.
5. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus falls back down.
(d) Autolycus picks his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. What does Act four, scene two set up?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
5. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)