|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the statue of the queen?
(a) In Leontes' gardens.
(b) In a church yard.
(c) In the main square.
(d) In Paulina's gallery.
2. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) The sheep-shearing feast.
(b) The household.
(c) His sister.
(d) Nightly dinner.
3. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king until he is dead.
(b) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(c) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(d) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
4. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(b) A noble daughter, lost.
(c) A wondering graceful maiden.
(d) A shepherd's daughter.
5. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) Outside in a carriage.
(b) At his summer palace.
(c) In his palace.
(d) On a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)