|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By impailment.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By beheading.
3. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His feet.
(b) His chariot.
(c) His wings.
(d) His flight.
4. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
(d) Snapping his fingers.
5. What happens before Hermione steps off her platform?
(a) There is a storm.
(b) There is thunder and lightening.
(c) Music plays.
(d) There is a falling star.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
2. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
3. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
4. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
5. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)