|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
(a) The upcoming sacrifice.
(b) The upcoming marriage.
(c) The upcoming trial.
(d) The upcoming death.
2. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) The storm.
(b) Young hunters.
(c) A bear.
(d) Lost dogs.
3. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
4. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The following scenes.
(b) The tone of the play.
(c) The comic relief.
(d) The climax.
5. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) Outside in a carriage.
(c) In his palace.
(d) On a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. How many years pass, according to Time?
3. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. Who does Leontes choose for Paulina's husband?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)