|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(b) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(b) Her ladies.
(c) Her handmaiden.
3. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Roaming tribes of nomads.
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
5. Who does Leontes choose for Paulina's husband?
(a) The shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
2. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
3. Why are the shepherd and Clown gentlemen?
4. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)