|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
2. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His hand.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glass.
(d) His clock.
3. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A curse.
(b) A sin.
(c) An art.
(d) A talent.
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(a) The queen.
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
4. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
5. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)