|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He becomes a priest.
(b) He shuts himself up.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He dies.
2. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
(a) They think it is a violent thing.
(b) They do not like it.
(c) They claim it is a curse.
(d) They think the king is mad.
3. What is Autolycus doing when he first enters the play?
(c) Snapping his fingers.
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
2. Where does Clown invite Autolycus to join him and his father at?
3. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
4. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
5. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)