|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His duties.
(b) His court.
(c) His artwork.
(d) His studies.
2. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
3. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Leave the kingdom.
(b) Marry the king immediately.
(c) Marry someone else immediately.
(d) Never be near Florizel again.
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
(a) A bad mother.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
2. Leontes suggests that everyone leave and take turns doing what?
3. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
4. When hermione embraces Leontes, after stepping off her platform, what does Leontes say?
5. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)