|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
2. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
(a) Servant to the prince.
(b) Servant to the princess.
(c) Servant to the king.
(d) Servant to the queen.
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A drama.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A romance.
(d) A dramedy.
4. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(b) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(c) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(d) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
2. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
3. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
4. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
5. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)