|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
(a) Cool down.
(b) Give in to his requests.
(c) Make a better decision.
(d) Follow his advice.
2. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is beaten and blinded.
(b) He is beaten and robbed.
(c) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(d) He is robbed and left behind.
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(b) The way others view her.
(c) The fact that the king is mad.
(d) The way she lives her life.
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The captain.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The soldier.
(d) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
5. How many years pass, according to Time?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)