|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is beaten and blinded.
(b) He is robbed and left behind.
(c) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
(d) He is beaten and robbed.
2. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A lady.
(b) A lord.
(c) A knight.
(d) A gentleman.
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their enemy.
(b) Their prisoner.
(c) Their servant.
(d) Their family.
4. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
5. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A dramedy.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A romance.
(d) A drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. What happens before Hermione steps off her platform?
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
5. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)