|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
(a) They aren't listening to anyone.
(b) They are sick from stress.
(c) They get seasick.
(d) They go into hiding.
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) The ladies.
3. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It goes down in the storm.
(b) It is swamped by a wave.
(c) It gets lost going home.
(d) It is hit by lightening.
4. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls back down.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(d) Autolycus picks his pocket.
5. What happens before Hermione steps off her platform?
(a) Music plays.
(b) There is a falling star.
(c) There is a storm.
(d) There is thunder and lightening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
2. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
3. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
4. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
5. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)