|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(c) Hermione's daughter.
2. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
(a) His well wishes.
(b) His demands.
(c) His request for a position.
(d) His regrets.
3. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
(a) They get seasick.
(b) They aren't listening to anyone.
(c) They go into hiding.
(d) They are sick from stress.
4. What does Paulina identify that shows her husband is dead?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A ring.
(c) A medallion.
(d) A cufflink.
5. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The fact that the king is mad.
(b) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(c) The way others view her.
(d) The way she lives her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
2. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
3. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)