|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His studies.
(b) His court.
(c) His duties.
(d) His artwork.
2. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(a) His wife's.
(b) Her mother's.
(d) Her father's.
3. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
(a) The expression of Apollo's pleasure with the Oracle.
(b) The seal on the message from the Oracle.
(c) The prophecy from the Oracle.
(d) The ruling from the Oracle.
4. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(b) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(c) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(d) She says she wants to confess the truth.
5. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Allow him to be king again.
(b) Give him peace of mind.
(c) Allow him to repent his sins.
(d) Relieve some of his guilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
3. Paulina pulls back a curtain to reveal Hermione doing what?
4. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
5. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)