|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
2. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
3. Who points out that Perdita bears a close resemblance to Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A lady.
(d) A lord.
4. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) The right woman.
(d) The love of their lives.
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
2. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
3. What reason does Paulina give Perdita for not being able to kiss the statue?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)