|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) The right woman.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) Their wives.
2. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Give him peace of mind.
(b) Allow him to be king again.
(c) Relieve some of his guilt.
(d) Allow him to repent his sins.
3. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
4. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) Something he does not do.
(b) A good thing.
(c) A death.
(d) An act of kindness.
5. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His court.
(b) His duties.
(c) His studies.
(d) His artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
2. In what city is the Oracle located?
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
4. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
5. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)