|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes Clown.
(b) Autolycus describes a different thief.
(c) Autolycus describes himself.
(d) Autolycus describes Florizel.
2. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
3. What does Leontes do to the shepherd who raises Perdita?
(a) Sends him to jail.
(b) Keeps him as a servant.
(c) Sends him home.
(d) Thanks him.
4. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A message.
(d) A ruling.
5. Paulina stops Perdita from doing what to the statue?
(a) Kissing the hand.
(b) Kissing the arm.
(c) Kissing the feet.
(d) Kissing the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
5. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)