|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Autolycus say, in an aside, happens to Florizel and Perdita on the ship?
(a) They go into hiding.
(b) They aren't listening to anyone.
(c) They are sick from stress.
(d) They get seasick.
2. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
3. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Loyalty and honor.
(b) Patience and thieves.
(c) Truth and justice.
(d) Costumes and disguises.
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The knight.
(b) The king.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The guard.
5. Paulina pulls back a curtain to reveal Hermione doing what?
(a) Standing on a pedestal.
(b) Crying tears of joy.
(c) Sitting on a bench.
(d) Sitting on a chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
2. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
3. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
4. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)