|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) A letter from Paulina.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) Hermione's letter.
(d) Antigonus' letter.
2. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
(a) The happenings of the other characters.
(b) The feelings of the other characters.
(c) The results of the action.
(d) The morals of the story.
3. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A curse.
(b) A talent.
(c) A sin.
(d) An art.
4. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
(a) The temple of Zeus.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The church yard.
(d) The temple of the gods.
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
2. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
4. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
5. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)