|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A beard.
(b) A hat.
(c) A coat.
(d) A cape.
2. Florizel says that Polixenes listens to Leontes and does what?
(a) Give in to his requests.
(b) Cool down.
(c) Follow his advice.
(d) Make a better decision.
3. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(b) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(c) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(d) She says she wants to confess the truth.
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) A story.
(b) A secret.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) Who his father is.
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(b) That she is seperated from her children.
(c) That her husband wants her dead.
(d) That the people believe she is a traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
2. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
4. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
5. When hermione embraces Leontes, after stepping off her platform, what does Leontes say?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)