|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paulina pulls back a curtain to reveal Hermione doing what?
(a) Standing on a pedestal.
(b) Sitting on a bench.
(c) Crying tears of joy.
(d) Sitting on a chair.
2. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
3. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way others view her.
(b) The fact that the king is mad.
(c) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(d) The way she lives her life.
4. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) In his palace.
(c) On a ship.
(d) Outside in a carriage.
5. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
(a) Once Paulina adopts her.
(b) Once Polixenes makes her royal.
(c) Once they marry.
(d) Once Leontes ennobles her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
2. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
4. What does Leontes apologize to Hermione and Polixenes for?
5. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)