|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paulina pulls back a curtain to reveal Hermione doing what?
(a) Crying tears of joy.
(b) Standing on a pedestal.
(c) Sitting on a chair.
(d) Sitting on a bench.
2. When the shepherd and Clown figure out who Autolycus really is, what does Autolycus want passed along to the prince?
(a) His regrets.
(b) His well wishes.
(c) His demands.
(d) His request for a position.
3. What reason does Paulina give Perdita for not being able to kiss the statue?
(a) It is just painted.
(b) It is unstable to the touch.
(c) It does not had time to dry properly.
(d) It is too fragile.
4. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
5. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(a) Main character.
(b) The Chorus.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
2. How many years pass, according to Time?
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
4. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
5. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)