|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A coat.
(d) A cape.
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With drinks and love for their friends.
(c) With great scenery and drinks.
(d) With great books and love for their friends.
3. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she wants to confess the truth.
(b) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(c) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(d) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
4. Paulina stops Perdita from doing what to the statue?
(a) Kissing the feet.
(b) Kissing the cheek.
(c) Kissing the hand.
(d) Kissing the arm.
5. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A prophecy.
(c) A message.
(d) A ruling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
3. Camillo is a lord of what location?
4. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
5. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)