|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(d) A promise.
2. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
(b) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(c) That he does not.
(d) That he does if she lets him.
3. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(a) His wife.
(b) Old age.
(c) Worries about the kingdom.
4. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His duties.
(b) His studies.
(c) His artwork.
(d) His court.
5. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
3. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
4. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
5. Who tells Leontes that Florizel runs off with the daughter of a shepherd?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)