|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(b) The queen.
2. What is a second object that is with Perdita, that the shepherd has in a bundle, that proves Perdita is the daughter of Leontes?
(a) Antigonus' letter.
(b) Hermione's letter.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A letter from Paulina.
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) A story.
(c) Who his father is.
(d) A secret.
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are neighboring regions.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are across an ocean.
5. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
2. Autolycus serves as a medium to convey what?
3. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
4. What does Act four, scene two set up?
5. Paulina stops Perdita from doing what to the statue?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)