|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With poison in his wine.
(b) By beheading him.
(c) With a dagger at night.
(d) By pushing him off a cliff.
2. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(c) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(d) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
3. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
(a) The upcoming marriage.
(b) The upcoming death.
(c) The upcoming trial.
(d) The upcoming sacrifice.
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The knight.
(b) The guard.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The king.
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Have them sterilized.
(d) Never see them married.
Short Answer Questions
1. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
2. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
3. Who is Maxillius?
4. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)