|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
2. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her father's.
(c) His wife's.
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are neighboring regions.
(b) They are across a sea.
(c) They are across a river.
(d) They are across an ocean.
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(b) The way others view her.
(c) The fact that the king is mad.
(d) The way she lives her life.
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(c) Her ladies.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
2. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
5. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)