|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Dress properly.
(b) Pray for guidence.
(c) Prepare a speech.
(d) Disguise themselves.
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(b) Never see them married.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Have them sterilized.
3. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(a) His wife's.
(b) Her mother's.
(d) Her father's.
4. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(b) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(c) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
2. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
3. What does Time call Perdita?
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)