|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It gets lost going home.
(b) It goes down in the storm.
(c) It is hit by lightening.
(d) It is swamped by a wave.
2. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
3. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) On a ship.
(c) Outside in a carriage.
(d) In his palace.
4. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In his dream.
(b) In madness.
(c) In fantasy.
(d) In his mind.
5. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A romance.
(b) A drama.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A dramedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is the Oracle located?
2. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
4. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)