|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
2. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries something bad happens.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
3. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
4. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
5. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)