|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
2. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) Nightly dinner.
(b) His sister.
(c) The household.
(d) The sheep-shearing feast.
3. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
(a) The upcoming trial.
(b) The upcoming sacrifice.
(c) The upcoming marriage.
(d) The upcoming death.
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is a good Queen.
(c) That she is a good mother.
(d) That she is innocent.
5. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and love for their friends.
(b) With great books and love for their friends.
(c) With drinks and food.
(d) With great scenery and drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
3. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
4. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
5. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)