|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
2. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his crops die.
(b) He worries he loses his throne.
(c) He worries his Queen dies.
(d) He worries something bad happens.
3. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(d) Autolycus falls back down.
4. In what country is the Oracle located?
5. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
3. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
5. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)