|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The knight.
(b) The guard.
(c) The king.
(d) Her husband.
2. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
(a) A carriage.
(b) More oarsmen.
(c) Fresh horses.
(d) A boat.
3. Who is Paulina?
(a) One of Hermione's ladies.
(b) Antigonus' wife.
(c) A servant.
(d) Maxillius' nanny.
4. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) End her life.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Never see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
2. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
4. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
5. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)