|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries his crops die.
(c) He worries something bad happens.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
2. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the shepherd's estate.
(b) To the throne room.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the university to find Florizel.
3. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes a different thief.
(b) Autolycus describes Clown.
(c) Autolycus describes Florizel.
(d) Autolycus describes himself.
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With great books and love for their friends.
(c) With drinks and love for their friends.
(d) With great scenery and drinks.
5. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
2. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
3. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
4. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)