|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(c) Ladies maids.
2. Autolycus grovels besides Clown and says what happens to him?
(a) He is beaten and robbed.
(b) He is beaten and blinded.
(c) He is robbed and left behind.
(d) He is hurt and his clothes are stolen.
3. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The poor.
(b) The priests.
(c) The gods.
(d) The animals.
4. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(b) Leave milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
2. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
4. How many years pass, according to Time?
5. How many pounds of currants does Clown want to buy for the sheep-shearing feast?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)