|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(b) A lord.
(c) A lady.
(d) A servant.
2. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By drowining her.
(b) By burning her wth fire.
(c) By imprisoning her.
(d) By making her a servant.
5. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With a dagger at night.
(b) By pushing him off a cliff.
(c) By beheading him.
(d) With poison in his wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. How many years pass, according to Time?
4. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
5. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)