|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
(a) The temple of the gods.
(b) The church yard.
(c) The Oracle.
(d) The temple of Zeus.
2. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The gods.
(b) The poor.
(c) The animals.
(d) The priests.
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
(a) Ladies maids.
4. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(a) Sacrifice his own life.
(b) Sacrifice his own children.
5. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry someone else immediately.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Never be near Florizel again.
(d) Marry the king immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
4. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
5. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)