|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He becomes a priest.
(c) He dies.
(d) He shuts himself up.
2. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The right woman.
(b) Their wives.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) The love of their lives.
4. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
(a) No one.
(b) A messenger.
(c) The Chorus.
5. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Pray for guidence.
(b) Disguise themselves.
(c) Prepare a speech.
(d) Dress properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
2. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
3. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)