|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A shepherd's daughter.
(b) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(c) A noble daughter, lost.
(d) A wondering graceful maiden.
2. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing his new daughter.
(b) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Seeing Hermione.
3. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Pray for guidence.
(b) Dress properly.
(c) Disguise themselves.
(d) Prepare a speech.
4. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
(b) A witch.
(c) A bad mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
2. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
3. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
5. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)