|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She is afraid no one says yes.
(b) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(c) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(d) She doesn't know who to ask.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their servant.
(c) Their prisoner.
(d) Their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
3. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
4. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
5. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)