|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the Oracle located?
2. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
(a) That his home is nearby.
(b) That his wife is nearby.
(c) That he has money at home.
(d) That he has kinsmen nearby.
3. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(b) Sacrifice his own life.
(c) Sacrifice his own children.
4. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By impailment.
(b) By beheading.
(c) By fire.
(d) By drowning.
5. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
2. What does Time call Perdita?
3. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
5. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)