|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With great scenery and drinks.
(b) With drinks and food.
(c) With drinks and love for their friends.
(d) With great books and love for their friends.
2. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband wants her dead.
(b) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(c) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(d) That she is seperated from her children.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) A secret.
(c) A story.
(d) Who his father is.
5. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) Nightly dinner.
(b) The household.
(c) His sister.
(d) The sheep-shearing feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
3. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
4. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
5. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)