|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A wondering graceful maiden.
(b) A shepherd's daughter.
(c) A noble daughter, lost.
(d) A fair and beautiful maiden.
2. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) A good thing.
(b) An act of kindness.
(c) A death.
(d) Something he does not do.
3. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A scroll.
(d) A crown.
4. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His hand.
(b) His clock.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glass.
5. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
2. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
5. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)