|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(b) A noble daughter, lost.
(c) A shepherd's daughter.
(d) A wondering graceful maiden.
2. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
(b) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(c) That he does not.
(d) That he does if she lets him.
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With poison in his wine.
(b) By pushing him off a cliff.
(c) With a dagger at night.
(d) By beheading him.
4. Who does Act four, scene three introduce?
(a) Clown as himself.
(b) Autolycus as a thief.
(c) Florizel as a prince.
(d) Florizel as a shepherd.
5. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
3. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
4. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
5. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)