|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Italia.
(b) The young Prince of Latvia.
(c) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(d) The young Prince of Bohemia.
2. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
(a) A boat.
(b) A carriage.
(c) Fresh horses.
(d) More oarsmen.
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) Who his father is.
(b) A story.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) A secret.
4. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
5. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) His sister.
(b) The sheep-shearing feast.
(c) The household.
(d) Nightly dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
3. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)