|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(b) She doesn't know who to ask.
(c) She is afraid no one says yes.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
(a) The prophecy from the Oracle.
(b) The ruling from the Oracle.
(c) The seal on the message from the Oracle.
(d) The expression of Apollo's pleasure with the Oracle.
5. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(b) Autolycus hits him.
(c) Autolycus falls back down.
(d) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
4. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)