|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
(a) A jealous tyrant.
(b) A bad leader.
(c) A petty husband.
(d) A mad king.
2. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
3. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(d) Hermione's daughter.
4. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
(a) A family.
(b) A son.
(c) A wife.
(d) An heir.
5. In what city is the Oracle located?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
2. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)