|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their enemy.
(c) Their prisoner.
(d) Their servant.
2. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
3. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The comic relief.
(b) The following scenes.
(c) The climax.
(d) The tone of the play.
4. How many years pass, according to Time?
5. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
(b) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(c) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(d) That her unborn baby survives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
2. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
3. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
4. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)