|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A lord.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A duke.
(d) A knight.
2. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(b) Full of bad weather.
(d) Filled with riches.
3. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(b) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(c) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(d) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
4. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband wants her dead.
(b) That she is seperated from her children.
(c) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(d) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
2. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
4. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
5. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)