|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
2. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That there is a storm coming.
(b) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(c) That the gods are angry with them.
(d) That the infant is a bastard.
3. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione leaves the country.
(b) That Hermione lives.
(c) That Hermione is not guilty.
(d) That Hermione divorces the king.
5. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
2. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)