|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Never see them married.
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By beheading.
(d) By impailment.
3. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
4. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His studies.
(b) His artwork.
(c) His court.
(d) His duties.
5. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A servant.
(b) A lady.
(c) A lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
2. In what city is the Oracle located?
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
4. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
5. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)