|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby survives.
(b) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(c) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(d) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
2. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
(a) The temple of Zeus.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The church yard.
(d) The temple of the gods.
3. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His family.
(b) His home.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughters.
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(a) Roaming tribes of nomads.
(b) Wild animals.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
2. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
4. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
5. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)