|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(b) Hermione's daughter.
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) A beautiful daughter.
(b) A comic daughter.
(c) An unusual daughter.
(d) A graceful daughter.
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By starving it.
(b) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(c) By deserting it on a boat.
(d) By throwing it into the fire.
4. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(b) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
(c) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(d) To say that the main characters in the play change.
5. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
2. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
3. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)