|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione lives.
(b) That Hermione divorces the king.
(c) That Hermione leaves the country.
(d) That Hermione is not guilty.
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His home.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His family.
3. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Fourteen years.
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
5. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
(a) At the university.
(b) At the church.
(c) At a shepherd's estate.
(d) At the house of a young lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
2. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
3. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
4. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
5. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)