|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(b) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(c) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(d) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
3. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) Lost dogs.
(b) Young hunters.
(c) The storm.
(d) A bear.
4. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By beheading.
(d) By impailment.
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The guard.
(b) The captain.
(c) The soldier.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
5. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)