|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
2. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She begins a lament.
(d) She runs away.
3. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that the main characters in the play change.
(b) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(c) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(d) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
4. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
5. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
2. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
3. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
4. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
5. How many years pass, according to Time?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)