|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
2. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Thirteen years.
3. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
(a) The temple of Zeus.
(b) The church yard.
(c) The Oracle.
(d) The temple of the gods.
4. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) An unusual daughter.
(b) A comic daughter.
(c) A graceful daughter.
(d) A beautiful daughter.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
4. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)