|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her ladies.
(c) Her handmaiden.
2. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their prisoner.
(b) Their servant.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their enemy.
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The knight.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The king.
(d) The guard.
5. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by lightening.
(b) They are killed by a bear.
(c) They are killed on the ship.
(d) They are killed by a wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
3. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
4. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
5. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)