|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is the Oracle located?
2. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to his mother's absence.
(b) Due to his father's ranting.
(c) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
(d) Due to stress.
3. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A duke.
(c) A lord.
(d) A knight.
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
(b) A witch.
(d) A bad mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)