|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Thirteen years.
2. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In his mind.
(b) In madness.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In fantasy.
3. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He dies.
(b) He becomes a priest.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He shuts himself up.
4. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
5. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way she lives her life.
(b) The way others view her.
(c) The fact that the king is mad.
(d) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
2. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)