|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(c) An oath.
(d) A promise.
3. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the throne room.
(b) To the church.
(c) To the university to find Florizel.
(d) To the shepherd's estate.
4. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
5. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that the main characters in the play change.
(b) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(c) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(d) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
2. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
3. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
4. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
5. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)