|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
(a) At the house of a young lady.
(b) At the university.
(c) At the church.
(d) At a shepherd's estate.
2. In what country is the Oracle located?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
4. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
5. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A ruling.
(b) A message.
(c) A prophecy.
(d) A prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
3. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. How long, at the beginning of Act four, scene twoi, is it since Camillo sees Florizel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)