|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By pushing him off a cliff.
(b) By beheading him.
(c) With a dagger at night.
(d) With poison in his wine.
2. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A conference with each other.
(b) A visit with each other.
(c) A trade agreement with each other.
(d) A war with each other.
3. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The soldier.
(b) The captain.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The guard.
4. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
2. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
3. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)