|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and love for their friends.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and food.
2. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(a) Sacrifice his own children.
(b) Sacrifice his own life.
3. In what city is the Oracle located?
4. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(c) Hermione's daughter.
5. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(a) Filled with riches.
(c) Full of bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
5. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)