|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by a bear.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by a wolf.
(d) They are killed by lightening.
2. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
(a) The upcoming marriage.
(b) The upcoming death.
(c) The upcoming sacrifice.
(d) The upcoming trial.
3. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
4. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A servant.
(d) A messenger.
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(d) Leave milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
2. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
5. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)