|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
2. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The following scenes.
(b) The tone of the play.
(c) The comic relief.
(d) The climax.
3. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(b) She doesn't know who to ask.
(c) She is afraid no one says yes.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
5. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A shepherd's daughter.
(b) A noble daughter, lost.
(c) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(d) A wondering graceful maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
2. Who reads, at the trial, what the Oracle says?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
4. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
5. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)