|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
2. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Disguise themselves.
(b) Prepare a speech.
(c) Dress properly.
(d) Pray for guidence.
3. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By impailment.
(d) By beheading.
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(b) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(c) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(d) Fight the king until he is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
2. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
3. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
4. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)