|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A noble daughter, lost.
(b) A shepherd's daughter.
(c) A wondering graceful maiden.
(d) A fair and beautiful maiden.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(c) An oath.
(d) A promise.
3. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
2. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)