|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Italia.
(b) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(c) The young Prince of Latvia.
(d) The young Prince of Sicilia.
2. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(b) By throwing it into the fire.
(c) By starving it.
(d) By deserting it on a boat.
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(b) Main character.
(c) A messenger.
(d) The Chorus.
4. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
(c) Sit down.
(d) Talk with him.
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
2. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
4. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)