|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
2. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(b) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
(c) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(d) That her unborn baby survives.
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(b) Full of bad weather.
(c) Filled with riches.
4. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By beheading him.
(b) With a dagger at night.
(c) By pushing him off a cliff.
(d) With poison in his wine.
5. How many years pass, according to Time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time call Perdita?
2. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
4. How does Polixenes characterize the shepherd, based on his intelligence?
5. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)