|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
2. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) One of Hermione's ladies.
(c) A servant.
(d) Maxillius' nanny.
3. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His court.
(b) His duties.
(c) His artwork.
(d) His studies.
4. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(c) Filled with riches.
(d) Full of bad weather.
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
2. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
3. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)