|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By deserting it on a boat.
(b) By throwing it into the fire.
(c) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(d) By starving it.
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By impailment.
(c) By beheading.
(d) By drowning.
3. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(b) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(c) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(d) Fight the king until he is dead.
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His family.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His home.
(d) His wife.
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His clock.
(b) His watch.
(c) His hand.
(d) His glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
4. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)