|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Italia.
(b) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Latvia.
2. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By imprisoning her.
(b) By drowining her.
(c) By making her a servant.
(d) By burning her wth fire.
3. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good Queen.
(b) That she is a good mother.
(c) That she is innocent.
(d) That she is friendly.
5. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
(a) The expression of Apollo's pleasure with the Oracle.
(b) The prophecy from the Oracle.
(c) The ruling from the Oracle.
(d) The seal on the message from the Oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)