|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the Oracle located?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The king.
(c) The knight.
(d) The guard.
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(b) By throwing it into the fire.
(c) By deserting it on a boat.
(d) By starving it.
4. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(c) A promise.
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
(a) A bad mother.
(c) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
3. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
4. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)