|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A knight.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A lord.
(d) A duke.
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) She begins a lament.
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The fact that the king is mad.
(b) The way others view her.
(c) The way she lives her life.
(d) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
5. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
3. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
4. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
5. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)