|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With great books and love for their friends.
(b) With drinks and love for their friends.
(c) With great scenery and drinks.
(d) With drinks and food.
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(b) That her husband wants her dead.
(c) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(d) That she is seperated from her children.
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across an ocean.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are neighboring regions.
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
2. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
3. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
4. In what country is the Oracle located?
5. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)