|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
2. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way others view her.
(b) The way she lives her life.
(c) The fact that the king is mad.
(d) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
3. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(b) That she is seperated from her children.
(c) That her husband wants her dead.
(d) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
4. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
5. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
(a) The ruling from the Oracle.
(b) The seal on the message from the Oracle.
(c) The expression of Apollo's pleasure with the Oracle.
(d) The prophecy from the Oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is the Oracle located?
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
5. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)