|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across an ocean.
(b) They are neighboring regions.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are across a river.
2. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(b) Fight the king until he is dead.
(c) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(d) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
4. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
2. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
3. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
4. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)