|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Her ladies.
(d) A doctor.
3. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to his mother's absence.
(b) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
(c) Due to stress.
(d) Due to his father's ranting.
4. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By throwing it into the fire.
(b) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(c) By deserting it on a boat.
(d) By starving it.
5. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
5. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)