|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
3. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
(a) A wife.
(b) A family.
(c) A son.
(d) An heir.
4. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a day.
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband wants her dead.
(b) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(c) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(d) That she is seperated from her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
3. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)