|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(b) Fight the king until he is dead.
(c) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(d) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
2. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
3. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In madness.
(b) In his mind.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In fantasy.
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) Who his father is.
(b) A secret.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) A story.
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Never see them married.
(d) Have them taken away to another land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
5. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)