|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(b) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
2. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A war with each other.
(b) A visit with each other.
(c) A trade agreement with each other.
(d) A conference with each other.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(d) Known to each other.
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(d) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
4. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
5. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)