|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(a) Sacrifice his own children.
(c) Sacrifice his own life.
2. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way she lives her life.
(b) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(c) The way others view her.
(d) The fact that the king is mad.
3. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
4. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
(a) A wife.
(b) A son.
(c) A family.
(d) An heir.
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(d) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
2. Who is Maxillius?
3. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
4. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)