|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(d) The guard.
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The love of their lives.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) The right woman.
3. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione is not guilty.
(b) That Hermione divorces the king.
(c) That Hermione leaves the country.
(d) That Hermione lives.
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
2. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
3. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
4. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)