|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) One of Hermione's ladies.
(d) A servant.
2. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
(a) To eliminate a traitor.
(b) To ease the dishonor she causes.
(c) To move on.
(d) To end the discussion of his son's paternity.
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(b) Her ladies.
4. In what city is the Oracle located?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
2. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
3. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
4. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)