|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(a) Sacrifice his own children.
(b) Sacrifice his own life.
2. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In fantasy.
(b) In madness.
(c) In his mind.
(d) In his dream.
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A knight.
(c) The ladies.
(d) A servant.
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A romance.
(b) A dramedy.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A drama.
5. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing Hermione.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
4. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)