|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(b) That her unborn baby survives.
(c) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(d) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
2. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In fantasy.
(b) In madness.
(c) In his mind.
(d) In his dream.
3. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
(a) A petty husband.
(b) A jealous tyrant.
(c) A bad leader.
(d) A mad king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. In what country is the Oracle located?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)