|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Seeing Hermione.
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
3. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione divorces the king.
(b) That Hermione lives.
(c) That Hermione leaves the country.
(d) That Hermione is not guilty.
4. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
5. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
(a) They claim it is a curse.
(b) They think the king is mad.
(c) They do not like it.
(d) They think it is a violent thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
4. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
5. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)