|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good Queen.
(b) That she is friendly.
(c) That she is innocent.
(d) That she is a good mother.
2. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A lord.
(b) A servant.
(d) A lady.
3. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across an ocean.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are neighboring regions.
(d) They are across a sea.
5. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By throwing it into the fire.
(b) By starving it.
(c) By deserting it on a boat.
(d) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is the Oracle located?
2. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
3. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
4. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
5. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)