|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(b) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(c) That she is seperated from her children.
(d) That her husband wants her dead.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A lord.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A duke.
(d) A knight.
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
2. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
4. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
5. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)