|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Out in the hall.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(d) The original sin.
4. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A lady.
(b) A lord.
(d) A servant.
5. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
(a) The upcoming marriage.
(b) The upcoming trial.
(c) The upcoming sacrifice.
(d) The upcoming death.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)