|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Three times a day.
3. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) One of Hermione's ladies.
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) Outside the door.
(b) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(c) With them the whole time.
(d) Out in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
2. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
3. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)