|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
(b) Talk with him.
(d) Sit down.
3. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
4. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By deserting it on a boat.
(b) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(c) By starving it.
(d) By throwing it into the fire.
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A visit with each other.
(b) A war with each other.
(c) A trade agreement with each other.
(d) A conference with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
2. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)