|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) One of Hermione's ladies.
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(b) Have them sterilized.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Never see them married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
2. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
3. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
4. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)