|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
(a) To eliminate a traitor.
(b) To end the discussion of his son's paternity.
(c) To move on.
(d) To ease the dishonor she causes.
2. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) A secret.
(c) A story.
(d) Who his father is.
3. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(b) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(c) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(d) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) One of Hermione's ladies.
(c) A servant.
(d) Maxillius' nanny.
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
3. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
4. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)