|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their servant.
(c) Their prisoner.
(d) Their enemy.
2. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A ruling.
(b) A message.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A prophecy.
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
2. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
3. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)