|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(b) Sacrifice his own life.
(d) Sacrifice his own children.
2. In what country is the Oracle located?
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By beheading him.
(b) By pushing him off a cliff.
(c) With poison in his wine.
(d) With a dagger at night.
4. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(b) The young Prince of Latvia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Italia.
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across an ocean.
(b) They are neighboring regions.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are across a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
2. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)