|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing Hermione.
(b) Talking to the king.
(c) Seeing his new daughter.
(d) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Never see them married.
(c) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(d) Have them taken away to another land.
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(b) Full of bad weather.
(c) Filled with riches.
4. In what city is the Oracle located?
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
2. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
5. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)