|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(d) The guard.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) A promise.
(c) An oath.
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their enemy.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their servant.
(d) Their prisoner.
4. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The poor.
(b) The gods.
(c) The priests.
(d) The animals.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)