|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(b) The young Prince of Italia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Latvia.
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Her ladies.
(c) A doctor.
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A drama.
(c) A romance.
(d) A dramedy.
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Out in the hall.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) A promise.
(b) An oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)