|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A servant.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A knight.
(d) The ladies.
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) The right woman.
(d) Their wives.
3. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The animals.
(b) The priests.
(c) The gods.
(d) The poor.
4. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
5. In what city is the Oracle located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
2. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
3. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. Who is Maxillius?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)