|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(b) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(c) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(d) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
2. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(b) The young Prince of Latvia.
(c) The young Prince of Italia.
(d) The young Prince of Sicilia.
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A romance.
(b) A dramedy.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A drama.
4. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(c) The original sin.
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
2. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
3. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
4. In what city is the Oracle located?
5. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)