|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A lord.
(b) A duke.
(c) A knight.
(d) A messenger.
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By beheading.
(b) By fire.
(c) By impailment.
(d) By drowning.
5. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
2. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
4. In what city is the Oracle located?
5. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)