|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) The right woman.
(c) Their wives.
(d) The most beautiful women.
2. Who is Paulina?
(a) One of Hermione's ladies.
(b) A servant.
(c) Maxillius' nanny.
(d) Antigonus' wife.
3. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(a) The queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)