|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The animals.
(b) The gods.
(c) The poor.
(d) The priests.
2. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
4. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(b) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(c) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
(d) That her unborn baby survives.
5. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A message.
(c) A prophecy.
(d) A ruling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
2. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)