|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(c) A promise.
(d) An oath.
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By deserting it on a boat.
(b) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(c) By throwing it into the fire.
(d) By starving it.
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries he loses his throne.
(b) He worries his Queen dies.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries something bad happens.
5. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
2. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
3. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
4. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
5. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)