|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their prisoner.
(b) Their servant.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their enemy.
2. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A romance.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A dramedy.
(d) A drama.
3. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The captain.
(b) The soldier.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)