|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
2. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their prisoner.
(c) Their servant.
(d) Their enemy.
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(b) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(c) Fight the king until he is dead.
(d) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
2. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
4. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)