|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The knight.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The king.
(d) The guard.
2. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries he loses his throne.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries something bad happens.
3. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across an ocean.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are neighboring regions.
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
3. Who is Maxillius?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)