|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(b) The guard.
2. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(b) Known to each other.
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good mother.
(b) That she is friendly.
(c) That she is innocent.
(d) That she is a good Queen.
5. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(b) The young Prince of Latvia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Italia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
2. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
3. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
5. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)