|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Talking to the king.
(b) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(c) Seeing Hermione.
(d) Seeing his new daughter.
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) The ladies.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A knight.
(d) A servant.
3. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
4. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A message.
(b) A prophecy.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A ruling.
5. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
5. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)