|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With a dagger at night.
(b) With poison in his wine.
(c) By beheading him.
(d) By pushing him off a cliff.
2. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
(a) The seal on the message from the Oracle.
(b) The ruling from the Oracle.
(c) The expression of Apollo's pleasure with the Oracle.
(d) The prophecy from the Oracle.
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(d) Her ladies.
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
2. In what city is the Oracle located?
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
5. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)