|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By burning her wth fire.
(b) By making her a servant.
(c) By drowining her.
(d) By imprisoning her.
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know who to ask.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
3. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
(b) Sit down.
(d) Talk with him.
4. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(b) That he does not.
(c) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
(d) That he does if she lets him.
5. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione divorces the king.
(b) That Hermione is not guilty.
(c) That Hermione leaves the country.
(d) That Hermione lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
2. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
5. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)