|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(b) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(c) She is afraid no one says yes.
(d) She doesn't know who to ask.
3. In what country is the Oracle located?
4. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
5. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
(a) Sacrifice his own children.
(d) Sacrifice his own life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)