|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By imprisoning her.
(b) By burning her wth fire.
(c) By making her a servant.
(d) By drowining her.
2. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A conference with each other.
(b) A trade agreement with each other.
(c) A visit with each other.
(d) A war with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
2. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
5. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)