|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
(a) A boat.
(b) More oarsmen.
(c) A carriage.
(d) Fresh horses.
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(b) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(c) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(d) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them taken away to another land.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Never see them married.
(d) Have them sterilized.
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By making her a servant.
(b) By imprisoning her.
(c) By burning her wth fire.
(d) By drowining her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. What is one of the topics of conversation between the men in Act three, scene one?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)