|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
2. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and love for their friends.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and food.
5. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
(c) Talk with him.
(d) Sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
5. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)