|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The king.
(c) The knight.
(d) The guard.
2. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) Who his father is.
(b) A secret.
(c) A story.
(d) That she loves him.
3. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(b) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(c) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(d) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A lord.
(c) A knight.
(d) A duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)