|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With great scenery and drinks.
(b) With drinks and food.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and love for their friends.
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them sterilized.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
5. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is a good mother.
(c) That she is innocent.
(d) That she is a good Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. Who is Paulina?
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)