|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(d) A promise.
4. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(b) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Two years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) One year.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)