|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(b) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(c) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(d) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
(b) The king.
(c) The knight.
(d) Her husband.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
2. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
3. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)