|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A ruling.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A message.
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The love of their lives.
(c) The right woman.
(d) The most beautiful women.
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(b) Her ladies.
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(b) The guard.
5. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A servant.
(b) The ladies.
(c) A nanny.
(d) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
4. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)