|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With drinks and love for their friends.
(d) With great books and love for their friends.
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) An oath.
(d) A promise.
4. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) One year.
5. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
(b) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(c) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(d) That her unborn baby survives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
3. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
4. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)