|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
2. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A knight.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A lord.
(d) A duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)