|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is innocent.
(b) That she is a good Queen.
(c) That she is friendly.
(d) That she is a good mother.
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(d) The original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
2. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)