|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
2. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Nine months.
(d) 18 months.
3. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(d) Have them sterilized.
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A drama.
(c) A romance.
(d) A dramedy.
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A trade agreement with each other.
(b) A conference with each other.
(c) A visit with each other.
(d) A war with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
4. Who is Maxillius?
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)