|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries something bad happens.
(b) He worries his Queen dies.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(c) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
2. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
3. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
4. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)