|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is innocent.
(c) That she is a good Queen.
(d) That she is a good mother.
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(b) Her ladies.
(c) Her handmaiden.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A knight.
(b) A duke.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A lord.
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are neighboring regions.
(b) They are across a sea.
(c) They are across an ocean.
(d) They are across a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)