|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is innocent.
(b) That she is friendly.
(c) That she is a good Queen.
(d) That she is a good mother.
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) The ladies.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) A knight.
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
2. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)