|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
2. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The captain.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The guard.
(d) The soldier.
3. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) Out in the hall.
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)