|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A message.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A ruling.
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(b) The queen.
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) The love of their lives.
(d) The right woman.
4. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Latvia.
(b) The young Prince of Italia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Sicilia.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Nine months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) 18 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
5. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)