|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is a good Queen.
(c) That she is a good mother.
(d) That she is innocent.
2. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across a sea.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are across an ocean.
(d) They are neighboring regions.
5. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
3. Camillo is a lord of what location?
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)