|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good mother.
(b) That she is innocent.
(c) That she is a good Queen.
(d) That she is friendly.
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her ladies.
(b) Her handmaiden.
5. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A dramedy.
(b) A drama.
(c) A romance.
(d) A comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)