|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know who to ask.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
2. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(b) Talking to the king.
(c) Seeing Hermione.
(d) Seeing his new daughter.
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(a) The original sin.
4. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The soldier.
(c) The captain.
(d) The guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
2. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
3. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
4. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)