|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
2. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know who to ask.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
5. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)