|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
2. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A war with each other.
(b) A visit with each other.
(c) A trade agreement with each other.
(d) A conference with each other.
5. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
Short Answer Questions
1. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
2. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
5. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)