|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across a river.
(b) They are across a sea.
(c) They are across an ocean.
(d) They are neighboring regions.
5. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) Their wives.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) The right woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
3. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
4. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
5. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)