|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A knight.
(c) A lord.
(d) A duke.
2. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A romance.
(c) A drama.
(d) A dramedy.
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A visit with each other.
(b) A war with each other.
(c) A conference with each other.
(d) A trade agreement with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. Who is Maxillius' father?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
5. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)