|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A ruling.
(c) A message.
(d) A prayer.
2. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A duke.
(c) A knight.
(d) A lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
4. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)