|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(b) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(c) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(d) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
2. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(b) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(c) The young Prince of Italia.
(d) The young Prince of Latvia.
3. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them taken away to another land.
(b) Never see them married.
(c) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(d) Have them sterilized.
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)