|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
2. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby survives.
(b) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(c) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(d) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
3. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(d) Her ladies.
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(b) The young Prince of Italia.
(c) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(d) The young Prince of Latvia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
4. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)