|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius' father?
2. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A knight.
(c) A lord.
(d) A duke.
3. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Nine months.
4. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(d) A promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)