|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A romance.
(b) A drama.
(c) A dramedy.
(d) A comedy.
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across a sea.
(b) They are across a river.
(c) They are neighboring regions.
(d) They are across an ocean.
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A war with each other.
(b) A trade agreement with each other.
(c) A visit with each other.
(d) A conference with each other.
4. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Latvia.
(b) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(c) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(d) The young Prince of Italia.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) 18 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)