|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them sterilized.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
2. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(a) The original sin.
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(b) Known to each other.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)