|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(d) A promise.
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and love for their friends.
(b) With drinks and food.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With great scenery and drinks.
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
4. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(c) The original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
3. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)