|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) Who his father is.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) A story.
(d) A secret.
2. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
3. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(d) Never see them married.
4. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(b) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(c) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(d) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
5. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries something bad happens.
(b) He worries he loses his throne.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries his Queen dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
2. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
5. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)