|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
2. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
3. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across a river.
(b) They are across an ocean.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are neighboring regions.
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)