|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A knight.
(c) The ladies.
(d) A servant.
2. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A lord.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A duke.
(d) A knight.
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
Short Answer Questions
1. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
3. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
4. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)