|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Her ladies.
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Have them sterilized.
(d) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The right woman.
(b) The love of their lives.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) Their wives.
5. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(c) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
3. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)