|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(a) The original sin.
2. When is "The Winter's Tale" first published?
3. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries his crops die.
(c) He worries something bad happens.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
4. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)