|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Her ladies.
(c) A doctor.
2. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A conference with each other.
(b) A war with each other.
(c) A visit with each other.
(d) A trade agreement with each other.
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A dramedy.
(b) A romance.
(c) A drama.
(d) A comedy.
5. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
4. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)