|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(b) Have them taken away to another land.
(c) Never see them married.
(d) Have them sterilized.
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
5. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)