|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A ruling.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A message.
3. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Latvia.
(b) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(c) The young Prince of Italia.
(d) The young Prince of Bohemia.
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(c) A promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
3. Camillo is a lord of what location?
4. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)