|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With drinks and love for their friends.
(c) With great scenery and drinks.
(d) With great books and love for their friends.
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby survives.
(b) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(c) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
(d) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A visit with each other.
(b) A trade agreement with each other.
(c) A conference with each other.
(d) A war with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)