|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(d) Her ladies.
2. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A conference with each other.
(b) A trade agreement with each other.
(c) A visit with each other.
(d) A war with each other.
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
5. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)