|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. Who is Maxillius' father?
3. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are across a sea.
(b) They are across an ocean.
(c) They are neighboring regions.
(d) They are across a river.
5. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A prophecy.
(b) A message.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A ruling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
3. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)