|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A knight.
(b) A duke.
(c) A lord.
(d) A messenger.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(d) A promise.
3. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Her ladies.
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A war with each other.
(b) A visit with each other.
(c) A conference with each other.
(d) A trade agreement with each other.
5. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
4. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)