Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(b) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
(c) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
(d) To say that the main characters in the play change.
2. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
(a) Servant to the prince.
(b) Servant to the king.
(c) Servant to the princess.
(d) Servant to the queen.
3. In what city is the Oracle located?
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Roaming tribes of nomads.
5. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In his dream.
(b) In fantasy.
(c) In his mind.
(d) In madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
2. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
5. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)