Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
2. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He becomes a priest.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He dies.
(d) He shuts himself up.
3. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to stress.
(b) Due to his mother's absence.
(c) Due to his father's ranting.
(d) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
(a) They do not like it.
(b) They think the king is mad.
(c) They claim it is a curse.
(d) They think it is a violent thing.
5. In what country is the Oracle located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
3. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
4. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
5. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)