Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to his mother's absence.
(b) Due to his father's ranting.
(c) Due to stress.
(d) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
2. In what country is the Oracle located?
3. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A nurse.
(c) Her ladies.
(d) A doctor.
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(a) The queen.
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Act three, scene one offers more support for the proposition that the king is the only person who thinks that Hermione is what?
2. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
3. In what city is the Oracle located?
4. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)