|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(b) Never see them married.
(c) Have them sterilized.
(d) Have them taken away to another land.
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(c) The queen.
3. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A duke.
(b) A knight.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A lord.
5. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. Who is Maxillius' father?
3. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
5. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)