|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
(b) The king.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The knight.
2. Who reads, at the trial, what the Oracle says?
(a) A messenger.
(b) An officer.
(d) A soldier.
3. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(b) Leave milk.
4. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
(a) Young hunters.
(b) Lost dogs.
(c) A bear.
(d) The storm.
5. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
3. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
5. In what country is the Oracle located?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)