|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A sin.
(b) A talent.
(c) An art.
(d) A curse.
2. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A cape.
(d) A coat.
3. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A message.
(b) A ruling.
(c) A prophecy.
(d) A prayer.
4. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
(a) Servant to the queen.
(b) Servant to the king.
(c) Servant to the prince.
(d) Servant to the princess.
5. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The guard.
(c) The knight.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
2. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
3. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
4. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
5. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)