|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A lord.
(c) A knight.
(d) A duke.
2. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
3. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Dorcas' cape.
(b) Polixenes' jacket.
(c) Autolycus' hat.
(d) Florizel's hat.
4. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(b) Autolycus falls back down.
(c) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(d) Autolycus hits him.
5. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
2. Who is Maxillius' father?
3. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)