|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
(d) Hermione's daughter.
2. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A servant.
(b) A lord.
(d) A lady.
3. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
4. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
(a) Servant to the prince.
(b) Servant to the queen.
(c) Servant to the princess.
(d) Servant to the king.
5. In what country is the Oracle located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
3. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
5. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)