|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By throwing it into the fire.
(b) By deserting it on a boat.
(c) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(d) By starving it.
2. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) An unusual daughter.
(b) A comic daughter.
(c) A graceful daughter.
(d) A beautiful daughter.
3. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way she lives her life.
(b) The way others view her.
(c) The fact that the king is mad.
(d) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
4. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
5. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry the king immediately.
(b) Marry someone else immediately.
(c) Never be near Florizel again.
(d) Leave the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
3. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
5. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)