|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo says that Florizel is not seen around, and is less involved in what?
(a) His court.
(b) His studies.
(c) His duties.
(d) His artwork.
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The king.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The guard.
(d) The knight.
4. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
5. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
(a) A bad leader.
(b) A petty husband.
(c) A mad king.
(d) A jealous tyrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
5. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)