|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
(a) To the throne room.
(b) To the university to find Florizel.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the shepherd's estate.
2. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The tone of the play.
(b) The climax.
(c) The following scenes.
(d) The comic relief.
3. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
4. What does Time call Perdita?
(a) A fair and beautiful maiden.
(b) A wondering graceful maiden.
(c) A noble daughter, lost.
(d) A shepherd's daughter.
5. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
2. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
5. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)