|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She faints.
(b) She begins a lament.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She cries.
2. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A beard.
(b) A cape.
(c) A hat.
(d) A coat.
3. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
(b) Sit down.
(d) Talk with him.
4. Florizel introduces Perdita to Leontes as a royal from where?
5. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A crown.
(d) A scroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
2. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
3. What does "Apollo's great divine seal" refer to?
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)