|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
(a) They claim it is a curse.
(b) They think it is a violent thing.
(c) They do not like it.
(d) They think the king is mad.
2. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With great books and love for their friends.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With drinks and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and food.
3. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That she is extraordinary.
(b) That she is beautiful.
(c) That they are perfect together.
(d) That their love is honorable.
4. What does Camillo say that the shepherd has, when asked by Polixenes?
(a) A beautiful daughter.
(b) A graceful daughter.
(c) An unusual daughter.
(d) A comic daughter.
5. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) Something he does not do.
(c) A good thing.
(d) A death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
2. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
3. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
4. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
5. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)