|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(b) The original sin.
2. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In madness.
(b) In his mind.
(c) In fantasy.
(d) In his dream.
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The most beautiful women.
(b) Their wives.
(c) The right woman.
(d) The love of their lives.
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(d) Known to each other.
5. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By beheading.
(c) By impailment.
(d) By fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)