|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is the Oracle located?
2. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(b) Autolycus falls back down.
(c) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(d) Autolycus hits him.
3. When Cleomenes says "fertile the isle/the temple much surpassing", what is he referring to?
(a) The church yard.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The temple of Zeus.
(d) The temple of the gods.
4. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He becomes a priest.
(c) He shuts himself up.
(d) He dies.
5. Camillo is a lord of what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
2. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
3. Polixenes asks Camillo to not mention Sicilia anymore because it reminds him of what?
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
5. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)