|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The poor.
(b) The priests.
(c) The animals.
(d) The gods.
2. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
3. When Clown enters, he lists of things he needs to buy for what?
(a) His sister.
(b) The household.
(c) The sheep-shearing feast.
(d) Nightly dinner.
4. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
5. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes a different thief.
(b) Autolycus describes Clown.
(c) Autolycus describes himself.
(d) Autolycus describes Florizel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
4. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)