|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) Out in the hall.
(b) With them the whole time.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
3. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A message.
(b) A prophecy.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A ruling.
4. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
5. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
(a) Thunder and people shouting.
(b) Thunder and rain.
(c) Thunder and a bear growl.
(d) Thunder and dogs barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act three, scene one, what do the men get to make their journey home faster?
2. Who is the God the Oracle is dedicate to?
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
5. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)