|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In his palace.
(d) Outside in a carriage.
2. Who brings Florizel and Perdita to meet Leontes for the first time?
(a) A servant.
(c) A messenger.
3. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
(a) To eliminate a traitor.
(b) To ease the dishonor she causes.
(c) To end the discussion of his son's paternity.
(d) To move on.
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione leaves the country.
(b) That Hermione lives.
(c) That Hermione is not guilty.
(d) That Hermione divorces the king.
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
2. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
3. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
4. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
5. What does Time say is the effect of Leontes' grieving?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)