|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius' father?
2. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) Who his father is.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) A story.
(d) A secret.
4. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to his father's ranting.
(b) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
(c) Due to stress.
(d) Due to his mother's absence.
5. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
4. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)