|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she wants to confess the truth.
(b) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(c) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(d) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(a) The queen.
3. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes himself.
(b) Autolycus describes Florizel.
(c) Autolycus describes a different thief.
(d) Autolycus describes Clown.
4. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
(d) A lord.
5. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(a) The Chorus.
(c) Main character.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Florizel confesses that Perdita is not royal, but says she is once what happens?
2. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, think of forcing faults on Hermione?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
4. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)