|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(c) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(d) If he is certain they are out of their land.
2. What happens while Clown picks Autolycus off the ground?
(a) Autolycus picks his pocket.
(b) Autolycus falls onto Clown.
(c) Autolycus falls back down.
(d) Autolycus hits him.
3. How many characters speak in Act three, scene one?
4. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
(a) His chariot.
(b) His wings.
(c) His flight.
(d) His feet.
5. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The knight.
(c) The guard.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
2. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
3. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)