|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Clown condemns the person called Autolycus and calls him the biggest what, in all of Bohemia?
3. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is a good Queen.
(c) That she is innocent.
(d) That she is a good mother.
4. Before Polixenes and Camillo go away together, what does Polixenes say they must do?
(a) Prepare a speech.
(b) Disguise themselves.
(c) Dress properly.
(d) Pray for guidence.
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it, at the start of Act four scene twoi, since Camillo sets foot in his home country?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. What does Act four, scene two set up?
4. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)