|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes thinks that to grant Camillo's wish to go home is what?
(a) An act of kindness.
(b) A death.
(c) Something he does not do.
(d) A good thing.
2. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(a) His wife.
(b) Worries about the kingdom.
(c) Old age.
3. Who does Autolycus say robs him, when Clown asks?
(a) Autolycus describes Clown.
(b) Autolycus describes himself.
(c) Autolycus describes a different thief.
(d) Autolycus describes Florizel.
4. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(b) Fight the king until he is dead.
(c) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(d) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
5. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
(a) His father's money.
(b) Discussing the issue with his father.
(c) His father's presence.
(d) His father's approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads, at the trial, what the Oracle says?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)