|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
(a) A family.
(b) A son.
(c) An heir.
(d) A wife.
2. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(b) The young Prince of Italia.
(c) The young Prince of Latvia.
(d) The young Prince of Sicilia.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A duke.
(c) A lord.
(d) A knight.
4. Who tries to convince the Leontes that he feels enough guilt and does enough good to make up for earlier mistakes?
(d) A lord.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme does Act four, scene three introduce?
2. How does the Oracle characterize Leontes?
3. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
4. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
5. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)