|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
2. What is Autolycus doing when he exits Act four, scene three?
3. According to the stage directions, who enters with Time?
(b) The Chorus.
(c) A messenger.
(d) No one.
4. What does Act four, scene two set up?
(a) The following scenes.
(b) The tone of the play.
(c) The comic relief.
(d) The climax.
5. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
2. When Clown offers Autolycus money, Autolycus says what?
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
4. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
5. Who is Paulina?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)