|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leontes says that Florizel does not marry without what?
(a) His father's money.
(b) His father's approval.
(c) Discussing the issue with his father.
(d) His father's presence.
2. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By throwing it into the fire.
(b) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(c) By starving it.
(d) By deserting it on a boat.
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(b) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(c) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(d) She says she wants to confess the truth.
5. What does Florizel tell Leontes is the reason that prevents his father from coming to visit?
(a) Old age.
(c) His wife.
(d) Worries about the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus' occupation before becoming a rogue?
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. The shepherd and his son are with Polixenes in Sicilia. What emotion do the shepherd and his son feel?
5. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)