|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(d) Known to each other.
2. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That their love is honorable.
(c) That she is extraordinary.
(d) That they are perfect together.
3. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
4. What do the men, in Act three, scene one, want the Oracle to say?
(a) That Hermione leaves the country.
(b) That Hermione lives.
(c) That Hermione divorces the king.
(d) That Hermione is not guilty.
5. How many years pass, according to Time?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act four, scene two, where do Polixenes and Camillo go?
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
3. Where does Polixenes say that Florizel is spending a great deal of time?
4. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)