|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By burning her wth fire.
(b) By drowining her.
(c) By imprisoning her.
(d) By making her a servant.
3. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) The love of their lives.
(d) The right woman.
4. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is innocent.
(b) That she is friendly.
(c) That she is a good mother.
(d) That she is a good Queen.
5. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
(b) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(c) She says she wants to confess the truth.
(d) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
2. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
5. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)