|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good Queen.
(b) That she is a good mother.
(c) That she is friendly.
(d) That she is innocent.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A knight.
(b) A lord.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A duke.
4. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
5. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(c) The original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. Who is Maxillius?
4. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
5. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)