|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and love for their friends.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) An oath.
(c) A promise.
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(d) The original sin.
5. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The love of their lives.
(c) The most beautiful women.
(d) The right woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
2. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
3. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
4. Who is Maxillius?
5. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)