|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Italia.
(b) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(c) The young Prince of Latvia.
(d) The young Prince of Sicilia.
2. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
(a) A dramedy.
(b) A drama.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A romance.
3. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(b) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his crops die.
(b) He worries he loses his throne.
(c) He worries something bad happens.
(d) He worries his Queen dies.
5. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A servant.
(c) The ladies.
(d) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
4. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)