|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to his mother's absence.
(b) Due to his father's ranting.
(c) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
(d) Due to stress.
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A knight.
(c) The ladies.
(d) A servant.
3. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Never see them married.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Have them sterilized.
(d) Have them taken away to another land.
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are neighboring regions.
(b) They are across an ocean.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are across a river.
5. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With poison in his wine.
(b) By beheading him.
(c) With a dagger at night.
(d) By pushing him off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
2. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
4. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
5. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)