|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By beheading him.
(b) With poison in his wine.
(c) With a dagger at night.
(d) By pushing him off a cliff.
2. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A servant.
(b) The ladies.
(c) A knight.
(d) A nanny.
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(b) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(c) She doesn't know who to ask.
(d) She is afraid no one says yes.
4. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
5. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
(b) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(c) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(d) Fight the king until he is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
2. Who is Maxillius?
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
5. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)