|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
2. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A duke.
(c) A knight.
(d) A lord.
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
4. Who is Maxillius?
5. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)