|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) A promise.
(b) An oath.
2. Camillo is a lord of what location?
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) With them the whole time.
(d) Out in the hall.
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
2. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
3. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
4. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
5. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)