|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
2. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Her ladies.
3. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good Queen.
(b) That she is a good mother.
(c) That she is friendly.
(d) That she is innocent.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) A servant.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) Antigonus' wife.
(d) One of Hermione's ladies.
5. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing his new daughter.
(b) Talking to the king.
(c) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(d) Seeing Hermione.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
3. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)