|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
3. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
4. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
5. Camillo and Archidamus' kings are long overdue for what?
(a) A war with each other.
(b) A trade agreement with each other.
(c) A conference with each other.
(d) A visit with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)