|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The guard.
(c) The king.
(d) The knight.
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(c) Known to each other.
4. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(c) Her ladies.
(d) Her handmaiden.
5. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Never see them married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maxillius' father?
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
3. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
4. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
5. Who is Maxillius?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)