|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) The ladies.
(b) A servant.
(c) A nanny.
(d) A knight.
2. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By beheading him.
(b) By pushing him off a cliff.
(c) With poison in his wine.
(d) With a dagger at night.
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) A secret.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) Who his father is.
(d) A story.
4. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) 18 months.
5. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
2. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
3. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
4. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)