|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By making her a servant.
(b) By burning her wth fire.
(c) By imprisoning her.
(d) By drowining her.
2. How many daughters does Antigonus have?
3. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them taken away to another land.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Have them sterilized.
(d) Never see them married.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) A servant.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) One of Hermione's ladies.
(d) Antigonus' wife.
5. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) Who his father is.
(c) A secret.
(d) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
2. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
3. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
4. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
5. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)