|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
(a) A ruling.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A message.
(d) A prophecy.
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(b) An oath.
(c) A promise.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A lord.
(b) A knight.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A duke.
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(d) The queen.
5. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(c) Known to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
2. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
4. Who is Maxillius?
5. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)