|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know who to ask.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
2. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
3. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) An oath.
(c) A promise.
4. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By fire.
(b) By beheading.
(c) By impailment.
(d) By drowning.
5. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leontes send men to get from the Oracle?
2. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
5. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)