|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leontes imprisons Hermione, who does she take with her?
(a) Her ladies.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
2. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) The ladies.
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She is afraid no one says yes.
(b) She doesn't know who to ask.
(c) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
5. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
2. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
3. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
4. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
5. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)