|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their prisoner.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their enemy.
(d) Their servant.
2. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By deserting it on a boat.
(b) By starving it.
(c) By throwing it into the fire.
(d) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
3. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
4. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries he loses his throne.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries something bad happens.
5. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With great scenery and drinks.
(b) With great books and love for their friends.
(c) With drinks and food.
(d) With drinks and love for their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
4. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
5. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)