|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is a good Queen.
(b) That she is innocent.
(c) That she is a good mother.
(d) That she is friendly.
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By fire.
(c) By beheading.
(d) By impailment.
3. What does Hermione deny after Leontes accuses her of having an affair?
(a) That her unborn baby is a girl.
(b) That her unborn baby is Polixenes.
(c) That her unborn baby survives.
(d) That her unborn baby is from an affair.
4. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(b) The young Prince of Bohemia.
(c) The young Prince of Italia.
(d) The young Prince of Latvia.
5. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The poor.
(b) The animals.
(c) The priests.
(d) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
2. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
3. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
4. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)