|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
(c) The original sin.
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know who to ask.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) With a dagger at night.
(b) By pushing him off a cliff.
(c) With poison in his wine.
(d) By beheading him.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) One of Hermione's ladies.
(b) Antigonus' wife.
(c) Maxillius' nanny.
(d) A servant.
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
3. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
4. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
5. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)