|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Talking to the king.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Seeing Hermione.
(d) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
2. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
(a) That she is friendly.
(b) That she is innocent.
(c) That she is a good Queen.
(d) That she is a good mother.
3. Who tells Leontes that Polixenes and Camillo run off together?
(a) A duke.
(b) A lord.
(c) A knight.
(d) A messenger.
4. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By drowining her.
(b) By imprisoning her.
(c) By making her a servant.
(d) By burning her wth fire.
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
2. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)