|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
2. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) The ladies.
(b) A servant.
(c) A nanny.
(d) A knight.
5. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(b) That he does not.
(c) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
(d) That he does if she lets him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
3. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)