|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
2. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That he does if she lets him.
(b) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(c) That he does not.
(d) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
3. Who does Leontes order to take Mamillius away from Hermione?
(a) A knight.
(b) A nanny.
(c) A servant.
(d) The ladies.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) A servant.
(c) One of Hermione's ladies.
(d) Maxillius' nanny.
5. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(b) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(c) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
(d) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
2. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
3. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
4. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
5. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)