|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their enemy.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their prisoner.
(d) Their servant.
2. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(a) Known to each other.
3. The regions that Camillo and Archidamus are from are located where, in relation to each other?
(a) They are neighboring regions.
(b) They are across an ocean.
(c) They are across a sea.
(d) They are across a river.
4. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
2. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
4. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)