|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The animals.
(b) The priests.
(c) The gods.
(d) The poor.
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The right woman.
(b) Their wives.
(c) The love of their lives.
(d) The most beautiful women.
3. Who is Paulina?
(a) Maxillius' nanny.
(b) One of Hermione's ladies.
(c) A servant.
(d) Antigonus' wife.
4. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
5. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) Outside the door.
(b) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(c) With them the whole time.
(d) Out in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
2. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
3. What does everyone think about Hermione, except her husband?
4. Camillo is a lord of what location?
5. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)