|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camillo think returning to his home country does for Leontes?
(a) Relieve some of his guilt.
(b) Give him peace of mind.
(c) Allow him to be king again.
(d) Allow him to repent his sins.
2. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
3. How do the men, in Act three, scene one, say the journey to the Oracle is?
(b) Full of bad weather.
(d) Filled with riches.
4. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by a wolf.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by a bear.
(d) They are killed by lightening.
5. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Florizel and Perdita to meet Leontes for the first time?
2. In what country is the Oracle located?
3. What is Polixenes threatening the shepherd and his son with?
4. Antigonus says that if Hermione is adulterous, then no other woman is what?
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)