Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The soldier.
(b) The captain.
(c) The guard.
(d) Her husband.
2. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
3. What does Hermione whisper in Mamillius' ear before Leontes enters?
(a) A secret.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) Who his father is.
(d) A story.
4. If Hermione is adulterous, what does Antigonus want to do to his daughters?
(a) Have them sterilized.
(b) Have them imprisoned with Hermione.
(c) Have them taken away to another land.
(d) Never see them married.
5. Who does Leontes consider Hermione's accomplice in her affair?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(d) Her ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
2. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
3. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
4. What type of play does Shakespeare list "The Winter's Tale" as?
5. How many men does Leontes send to the Oracle?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)