|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(a) A promise.
(c) An oath.
2. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
3. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries something bad happens.
(c) He worries his crops die.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
4. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
5. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In fantasy.
(b) In his mind.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
2. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
3. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
4. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
5. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)