|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She begins a lament.
(d) She runs away.
2. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By impailment.
(b) By beheading.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By fire.
3. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
(a) By beheading him.
(b) With a dagger at night.
(c) By pushing him off a cliff.
(d) With poison in his wine.
4. Who is Maxillius' father?
5. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband wants her dead.
(b) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(c) That she is seperated from her children.
(d) That the people believe she is a traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
4. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
5. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)