|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A servant.
(d) A messenger.
2. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
(a) The poor.
(b) The gods.
(c) The animals.
(d) The priests.
3. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A lord.
(b) A servant.
(d) A lady.
4. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
(a) A son.
(b) An heir.
(c) A wife.
(d) A family.
5. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their enemy.
(b) Their servant.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Leontes have towards Polixenes after seeing him touch his wife's arm?
2. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)