|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(b) That she is seperated from her children.
(c) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(d) That her husband wants her dead.
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(c) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(d) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
3. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries something bad happens.
(b) He worries his crops die.
(c) He worries he loses his throne.
(d) He worries his Queen dies.
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
(a) His clock.
(b) His hand.
(c) His glass.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leontes sees Paulina, what does he tell her to do?
2. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
3. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
5. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)