|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes want his wife killed?
(a) By impailment.
(b) By beheading.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By fire.
2. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
3. What does Polixenes worry happens to his kingdom if he stays away too long?
(a) He worries his Queen dies.
(b) He worries his crops die.
(c) He worries something bad happens.
(d) He worries he loses his throne.
4. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
(a) The way she lives her life.
(b) The fact that she says she's not guilty.
(c) The way others view her.
(d) The fact that the king is mad.
5. Who is Maxillius' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
2. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
3. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. How many years pass, according to Time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)