|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In his mind.
(b) In fantasy.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In madness.
2. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
(a) Their enemy.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their prisoner.
(d) Their servant.
4. What purpose does Act four, scene one serve?
(a) To say that the main characters in the play change.
(b) To say that there is no explanation of what is missed during the years that pass.
(c) To say that the setting of the play changes to Bohemia.
(d) To say that everyone grows up and are now going to be the focus of the play.
5. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
2. What does Time call Perdita?
3. Who is Maxillius' father?
4. How long does Polixenes stay with Leontes and Hermione?
5. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)