|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In fantasy.
(b) In his dream.
(c) In his mind.
(d) In madness.
2. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
(a) For not telling him that Hermione is pregnant.
(b) For not telling him that they are out of wine.
(c) For not telling him that Polixenes is staying.
(d) For not telling him that his wife is unfaithful.
3. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
(a) Main character.
(b) A messenger.
(c) The Chorus.
4. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a week.
5. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
(a) Fight the king because he is wrong.
(b) Fight the king for the queen's honor.
(c) Fight the king until he is dead.
(d) Fight the king until he acknowledges the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
2. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
3. Hermione says that Polixenes can stay with them as their guest or as what?
4. What emotion is Leontes feeling the need to act out on his wife?
5. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)