|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
2. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
3. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A servant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A messenger.
4. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) Their wives.
(d) The right woman.
5. Leontes asks Antigonus if he does not rule his own wife. What is Paulina's reply?
(a) That he does if she is acting dishonorably.
(b) That he does not.
(c) That he does if she lets him.
(d) That she has free will, and no one rules her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
2. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
3. Polixenes says that, as children, what sin does he and Leontes commit?
4. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
5. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)