|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
(c) An oath.
(d) A promise.
2. Polixenes tells Hermione that he and Leontes sin because they haven't met whom?
(a) The love of their lives.
(b) The most beautiful women.
(c) Their wives.
(d) The right woman.
3. Who does Leontes get to agree to kill Polixenes?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(d) Out in the hall.
5. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By throwing it into the fire.
(b) By starving it.
(c) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(d) By deserting it on a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione think is sufficient proof of her innocence?
2. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
3. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
4. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
5. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)