|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
(a) By making her a servant.
(b) By imprisoning her.
(c) By burning her wth fire.
(d) By drowining her.
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing Hermione.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
5. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(b) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(c) She says she wants to confess the truth.
(d) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
2. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
3. What does Paulina say she does, if she is a man?
4. What role does Time have in Act four, scene one?
5. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)