|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She begins a lament.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) She runs away.
4. How does Leontes reassure Polixenes that everything is well in his kingdom?
(a) Leontes doesn't reassure Polixenes that everything is well.
(b) Leontes reads Polixenes a letter from his Queen saying everything is well.
(c) Leontes has a messenger tell Polixenes that everything is well.
(d) Leontes says that they are notified the day before that everything is well.
5. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In madness.
(b) In his mind.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In fantasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leontes scolds Antigonus for not keeping his wife in line and says he punishes Paulina how?
2. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
3. What does Leontes call for at the beginning of the trial?
4. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
5. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)