|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
2. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She begins a lament.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
3. Why does Mamillius fall ill?
(a) Due to stress.
(b) Due to the shame of the situation with his parents.
(c) Due to his father's ranting.
(d) Due to his mother's absence.
4. Who tells the king that Mamillius dies?
(a) A servant.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A nanny.
(d) A nurse.
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antigonus tell the king he does to save the life of the infant?
2. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
3. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
4. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
5. How many times does Leontes say he visits the graves of his wife and son?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)