|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
2. Hermione tells her husband that his accusations exists only where?
(a) In madness.
(b) In his mind.
(c) In his dream.
(d) In fantasy.
3. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(b) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(c) That she is seperated from her children.
(d) That her husband wants her dead.
4. What does Hermione do when she hears the news that Mamillius dies?
(a) She cries.
(b) She begins a lament.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs away.
5. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(b) By deserting it on a boat.
(c) By throwing it into the fire.
(d) By starving it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose son is mentioned in Time's speech?
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
3. What does the king live without, according to the Oracle, if that which is lost be not found?
4. What does Time say it is in his power to overthrow?
5. What does Time say he is using to slide over the years between the end of Act three and the beginning of Act four?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)