|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paulina?
(a) A servant.
(b) Antigonus' wife.
(c) One of Hermione's ladies.
(d) Maxillius' nanny.
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The guard.
(c) The knight.
(d) The king.
3. What does Hermione say makes her life not worth living?
(a) That she is seperated from her children.
(b) That her husband doesn't believe her to be honorable.
(c) That the people believe she is a traitor.
(d) That her husband wants her dead.
4. Who reads, at the trial, what the Oracle says?
(a) A messenger.
(b) An officer.
(c) A soldier.
5. Who tells the king that the queen dies?
(a) A lord.
(c) A lady.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leontes first get angry with Camillo?
2. How does Leontes plan to kill Polixenes?
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
4. What is one of the charges laid against Hermione at her trial?
5. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)