Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads, at the trial, what the Oracle says?
(a) A soldier.
(c) An officer.
(d) A messenger.
2. How old is Perdita in Act four, scene one?
3. Why does Leontes believe he has to kill his wife?
(a) To move on.
(b) To eliminate a traitor.
(c) To ease the dishonor she causes.
(d) To end the discussion of his son's paternity.
4. How does the king, at first, order Antigonus to kill the baby?
(a) By deserting it on a boat.
(b) By throwing it into the fire.
(c) By leaving it exposed to the elements.
(d) By starving it.
5. How does Paulina get past the lords to enter into the king's presence?
(a) She says she wants to confess the truth.
(b) She says she is bringing truth to ease his unrest.
(c) She says she wants to ease the king's mind.
(d) She says she wants to confront the king with the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Time say he is turning to make the time pass?
2. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
3. Where does Time say the setting of the play is now?
4. What does Polixenes invoke to get Camillo to tell him Leontes' plan?
5. Antigonus speaks to the baby and says that _____ are its caretakers.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)