|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A curse.
(b) An art.
(c) A sin.
(d) A talent.
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(d) The queen.
3. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry someone else immediately.
(b) Leave the kingdom.
(c) Never be near Florizel again.
(d) Marry the king immediately.
4. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) Never see him again.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) End her life.
5. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
2. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
4. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
5. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)