|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) Never see him again.
(b) End her life.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Leave the country.
2. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) A sin.
(b) A curse.
(c) An art.
(d) A talent.
3. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(d) The queen.
5. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(b) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
2. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
3. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)