|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In his palace.
(d) Outside in a carriage.
2. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(b) The queen.
3. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) Never see him again.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) End her life.
(d) Leave the country.
4. Who is Paulina?
(a) A servant.
(b) Maxillius' nanny.
(c) Antigonus' wife.
(d) One of Hermione's ladies.
5. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) Outside the door.
(b) With them the whole time.
(c) Out in the hall.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
2. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
3. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)