|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(b) That the infant is a bastard.
(c) That the gods are angry with them.
(d) That there is a storm coming.
2. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) End her life.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Never see him again.
(d) Leave the country.
3. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Seeing Hermione.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(d) Talking to the king.
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) With them the whole time.
(d) Out in the hall.
5. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
2. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
5. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)