|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His wife.
(b) His home.
(c) His family.
(d) His daughters.
2. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The king.
(c) The knight.
(d) The guard.
3. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Talking to the king.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(d) Seeing Hermione.
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She is afraid no one says yes.
(b) She doesn't know who to ask.
(c) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
(d) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
5. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
2. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
3. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
4. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)