|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A cape.
(c) A coat.
(d) A beard.
3. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) It is hit by lightening.
(b) It is swamped by a wave.
(c) It goes down in the storm.
(d) It gets lost going home.
4. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Polixenes' jacket.
(b) Florizel's hat.
(c) Dorcas' cape.
(d) Autolycus' hat.
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
2. Who is Paulina?
3. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)