|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed by a wolf.
(b) They are killed on the ship.
(c) They are killed by a bear.
(d) They are killed by lightening.
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
(a) His family.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His home.
(d) His wife.
3. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
4. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(a) Roaming tribes of nomads.
(b) Wild animals.
5. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(c) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(d) If he is certain they are out of their land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
2. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
3. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
5. Who are Mopsa and Dorcas?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)