|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(a) A letter.
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Dorcas' cape.
(b) Autolycus' hat.
(c) Florizel's hat.
(d) Polixenes' jacket.
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(c) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(d) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(b) Seeing Hermione.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Seeing his new daughter.
5. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
2. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
3. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
4. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
5. An old shepherd enters the scene, complaining that ______ chased away two of his sheep.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)