|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The king.
(b) The knight.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The guard.
2. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(b) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(c) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
4. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That she is extraordinary.
(b) That their love is honorable.
(c) That they are perfect together.
(d) That she is beautiful.
5. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
2. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
3. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)