|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A coat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A cape.
(d) A hat.
2. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Home-grown flowers.
(b) Garden's bastards.
(c) Nature's bastards.
(d) Flower's bastards.
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(b) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(c) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(d) If he is certain they are out of their land.
4. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Never be near Florizel again.
(b) Marry someone else immediately.
(c) Leave the kingdom.
(d) Marry the king immediately.
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) Never see him again.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) End her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
2. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
3. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)