|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The guard.
(b) The soldier.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The captain.
2. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) Roaming tribes of nomads.
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) Out in the hall.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
2. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
3. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
4. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
5. Who is Paulina?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)