|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know who to ask.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
2. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
3. The king is the only person who believes that Hermione is what?
4. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
5. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
(a) Marry someone else immediately.
(b) Never be near Florizel again.
(c) Marry the king immediately.
(d) Leave the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
2. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
3. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
5. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)