|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(d) Out in the hall.
2. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(a) The guard.
3. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(b) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(c) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
4. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(b) A letter.
5. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
2. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
3. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
4. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus that he never sees again, because of this task?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)