|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
2. What causes Hermione to give birth early?
3. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That their love is honorable.
(c) That she is extraordinary.
(d) That they are perfect together.
4. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
(a) She doesn't know who to ask.
(b) She is afraid no one says yes.
(c) She doesn't know if her daughter survives.
(d) She doesn't know if Leontes wants to see his daughter.
5. Polixenes, after hearing Perdita talk about her hybrid flowers, tells her that her ability to breed unique flowers is what?
(a) An art.
(b) A curse.
(c) A sin.
(d) A talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
2. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
5. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)