|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paulina?
(a) Antigonus' wife.
(b) A servant.
(c) Maxillius' nanny.
(d) One of Hermione's ladies.
2. Who is the lady Paulina asks to see when she is not allowed to see the Queen?
3. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A coat.
(b) A cape.
(c) A beard.
(d) A hat.
4. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(a) The queen.
5. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
(a) Florizel's hat.
(b) Autolycus' hat.
(c) Polixenes' jacket.
(d) Dorcas' cape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
3. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)