|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clown find inside the bundle with the infant?
(d) A letter.
2. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(b) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(c) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
(d) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
3. What does Antigonus leave with the baby?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A dress.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A crown.
4. What does Paulina think causes the king to see his mistake?
(a) Hearing how Hermione is doing.
(b) Seeing his new daughter.
(c) Talking to the king.
(d) Seeing Hermione.
5. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) With them the whole time.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
(d) Out in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
2. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
3. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
4. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
5. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)