|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
(a) Thunder and dogs barking.
(b) Thunder and people shouting.
(c) Thunder and rain.
(d) Thunder and a bear growl.
2. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
(a) That there is a storm coming.
(b) That the infant isn't to be left there.
(c) That the infant is a bastard.
(d) That the gods are angry with them.
3. What do Autolycus, Dorcas and Mopsa do together?
4. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
(a) They are killed on the ship.
(b) They are killed by lightening.
(c) They are killed by a wolf.
(d) They are killed by a bear.
5. What does Perdita say that some people call her hybrid flowers?
(a) Flower's bastards.
(b) Nature's bastards.
(c) Garden's bastards.
(d) Home-grown flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
2. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
3. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
4. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
5. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)