|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Paulina to see Hermione?
(a) The guard.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The captain.
(d) The soldier.
2. What is Autolycus wearing in his disguise as a peddler who wants to sing for the group?
(a) A hat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A cape.
(d) A coat.
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
(a) End her life.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Never see him again.
5. Where is the guard during Paulina and the other lady's visit?
(a) Out in the hall.
(b) With them the whole time.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) With them at the beginning, and then he leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione not want to ask a lady to show Leontes' daughter to him?
2. What happens to the ship that carries Antigonus and the mariner?
3. What happens to Antigonus and the mariner?
4. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
5. What quality does Paulina show towards the queen?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)