|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) In his palace.
(b) On a ship.
(c) Outside in a carriage.
(d) At his summer palace.
2. What does Antigonus ask the mariner at the beginning of Act three, scene three?
(a) If he is certain they are in the wilderness.
(b) If he is certain they are on Bohemia land.
(c) If he is certain they are out of their land.
(d) If he is certain there is no one nearby.
3. Who delivers the young baby to Paulina?
(d) The queen.
4. Who does Paulina assure that she protects from punishment for allowing her to take the baby out of the prison?
(c) The guard.
5. What is the area where Antigonus and the mariner take the baby known for?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) Roaming tribes of nomads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perdita tells Florizal that she must win the king's approval to marry him or else do what?
2. What does Camillo give to Perdita to hide her face while she changes her garments?
3. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
4. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
5. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)