One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florizel say to reassure Perdita that she doesn't need to fear his father?
(a) That their love is honorable.
(b) That she is extraordinary.
(c) That she is beautiful.
(d) That they are perfect together.
2. What name does Perdita call Florizel, before she knows he is a prince?
3. Where does Autolycus tell the shepherd and Clown that the king is?
(a) At his summer palace.
(b) In his palace.
(c) On a ship.
(d) Outside in a carriage.
4. Antigonus tells the infant that it is ______ fault she is cast out in the storm.
(b) Her father's.
(c) His wife's.
(d) Her mother's.
5. What does Hermione tell Antigonus to do as he lays the baby down?
(a) Leave milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Polixenes removes his disguise, what does he tell Perdita to do, or else she is condemned to a painful death?
2. What does the mariner think the sky turning dark means?
3. How many men show up, dressed like animals, to perform a dance at the festival?
4. Who allows Paulina to take the baby out of the prison?
5. When Antigonus leaves the infant, what does he hear?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)