Act 1, Scene 1
1. Camillo is a lord of what location?
2. Archidamus is a lord of what location?
3. When Archidamus invites Camillo for a visit, what does he say is lacking at his home?
4. How does Archidamus plan on making up for what is lacking at his home?
(a) With drinks and food.
(b) With great scenery and drinks.
(c) With great books and love for their friends.
(d) With drinks and love for their friends.
5. Who is Maxillius?
(a) The young Prince of Italia.
(b) The young Prince of Sicilia.
(c) The young Prince of Latvia.
(d) The young Prince of Bohemia.
6. Act one, scene one sets up the ______ that the play is based on.
7. What is the theme of Act one, scene one?
8. The kings that Camillo and Archidamus live under are what?
(c) Known to each other.
This section contains 4,282 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)