|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Seeker of Truth?
(a) Rand's second in command of his spy network.
(b) Tylin's torturer.
(c) A Seanchan spy and questioner.
(d) A Whitecloak questioner.
2. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about Rand.
(b) News about the Aes Sedai.
(c) News about the Gholam.
(d) News about the Forsaken.
3. What do the Seanchan leave in Ebou Dar when many of their ships leave?
(a) Only an administrative counsel.
(b) A large army.
(c) A strong garrison.
(d) Several raken messengers.
4. What does Elayne learn when she returns to the palace after talking with the commander?
(a) Rand is not in Murandy.
(b) Rand is in the city.
(c) Another army has been spotted along the border of Andor and Cairhien.
(d) Four more armies approach Caemlyn.
5. What is significant about the place in the dream world to Egwene?
(a) It is a place Egwene has always wanted to visit.
(b) It is her childhood home.
(c) It is where Rand discovers his power to channel.
(d) It is where her parents were born before they move when she is not yet born.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Egwene troubled in Chapter 26?
2. What is illegal in the city where Rand is?
3. What does Mat finally learn?
4. What does Rand tell a woman to tell Cadsuane?
5. What is the status of damane in the Seanchan world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mat do immediately after Tylin leaves the city?
2. Why is Alanna angry with Rand and how does he respond?
3. What does a Seeker of Truth want with Bethamin?
4. What does Egeanin discuss with Bayle Domon?
5. What decisions does Elayne have to make with advice of Norry?
6. What important work do Rand and Nynaeve accomplish with the Choedan Kal?
7. Where is Tylin going when Mat rides with her to the city gates?
8. Who betrays Rand and what does Rand do?
9. What do Cadsuane and her party examine inside the Hall of Counsels?
10. How is Mat preparing to leave the palace without Tylin noticing?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)