|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about the Gholam.
(b) News about the Forsaken.
(c) News about the Aes Sedai.
(d) News about Rand.
2. Whom does Mat find crying at the palace?
(d) Teslyn Baradon.
3. What else has Rand heard when he hears about Far Madding?
(a) Queen Tenobia is dead.
(b) Elayne is in grave danger.
(c) There are forces gathering for war.
(d) The White Tower has collapsed.
4. What does Mat finally learn?
(a) How the Seanchan control their soldiers.
(b) A ship in a secret harbor.
(c) The underground exit from the stables.
(d) The correct way to remove a collar of a damane.
5. According to the innkeeper at Bethamin's inn, who is looking for Bethamin?
(a) Her brother.
(c) A middle-aged man with blond hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mat feel unfairly burdened?
2. Whose windpipe does Rand crush?
3. What does Mat gather in preparation for leaving?
4. What device do Shalon, Sarene, Harine and Cadsuane look over?
5. About what does Alanna question Rand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Seeker of Truth want with Bethamin?
2. How is Mat preparing to leave the palace without Tylin noticing?
3. Why does Cadsuane slap Rand?
4. What do Cadsuane and her party examine inside the Hall of Counsels?
5. How does Mat save the Aes Sedai, Joline, from capture by the Seanchan?
6. Where is Tylin going when Mat rides with her to the city gates?
7. Where is Rand after the assassination attempt and how is he rescued?
8. Where do Elayne and Egwene visit in the dream world and what do they do?
9. How does Mat know the gholam is still in Ebou Dar and what do others think caused the killings?
10. How do Lan, Rand, and Nynaeve deal with some assassins on Blue Carp Street?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)