|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does the innkeeper ask?
(a) Thom and Juilin.
(d) Nynaeve and Elayne.
2. What are damane?
(a) Servants who are indentured for five years.
(b) The Great Lord's right hand servants.
(c) Slaves who can channel.
(d) Ladies of the court.
3. What does Mat do with the outfit he wears for Tylin?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Hangs it in her closet.
(c) Saves it in his duffel.
(d) Gives it away.
4. How does Cadsuane help Rand?
(a) She gets him out of prison.
(b) She puts the prison guards to sleep and gives Rand time to make a gateway.
(c) She convinces the First Counsel that Rand is not a threat.
(d) She distracts the city guard so Rand can get away before he is thrown in prison.
5. Who is a particularly difficult damane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat gather in preparation for leaving?
2. Who arrives via portal outside the city where Rand is?
3. What inn does Mat go to after leaving the palace?
4. What orders does Elayne issue?
5. About what does Rand talk to Lan and Min?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alanna angry with Rand and how does he respond?
2. What does Egeanin discuss with Bayle Domon?
3. Why does Cadsuane slap Rand?
4. Where is Rand after the assassination attempt and how is he rescued?
5. Who betrays Rand and what does Rand do?
6. What does Mat discover about the damane collar?
7. How Mat preparing to leave Ebou Dar?
8. What does Rand hear about Far Madding and what are his plans for staying in the city?
9. What does Bethamin think of Tessi and how does Bethamin decide to treat Tessi?
10. What agreement do Elayne and the commander of an army that is camped near Caemlyn make?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)