|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice tell Rand?
(a) It is very dangerous to be where he is.
(b) He should learn how to control saidin.
(c) He should cleanse saidin.
(d) He needs to get more respect from the Seanchan.
2. About what does Rand talk to Lan and Min?
(a) About possible help he may receive from Cadsuane.
(b) Whether to attack Ebou Dar and the Seanchan.
(c) Whether to allow the White Tower some influence in his plans.
(d) Whether to take control of Far Madding.
3. Who kills Kisman?
(a) No one.
(b) An assassin.
4. What does Mat do after leaving Tylin's group?
(a) Goes to fight the Gholam.
(b) Goes to find Joline.
(c) Meets up with Thom.
(d) Goes to reconnoiter the harbor.
5. How do Rand and Nynaeve cleanse saidin?
(a) By using the Choedan Kal.
(b) By healing all the black tendrils in Rand's brain.
(c) They use a 40-foot high ter'angreal.
(d) They are unable to cleanse saidin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat learn as he is about to make his move?
2. Why is Barsalla upset about the rays coming out of the device?
3. Where does Rand appear with Min?
4. What does a sul'dam suggest for how to handle a difficult damane?
5. What is Nynaeve supposed to do with Rand and Lan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lan, Rand, and Nynaeve deal with some assassins on Blue Carp Street?
2. Where do Elayne and Egwene visit in the dream world and what do they do?
3. How Mat preparing to leave Ebou Dar?
4. Where is Rand after the assassination attempt and how is he rescued?
5. How does Mat know the gholam is still in Ebou Dar and what do others think caused the killings?
6. What decisions does Elayne have to make with advice of Norry?
7. What does a Seeker of Truth want with Bethamin?
8. How is Mat preparing to leave the palace without Tylin noticing?
9. What does Egeanin discuss with Bayle Domon?
10. What does Mat discover about the damane collar?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)