|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Rand talk to Lan and Min?
(a) Whether to allow the White Tower some influence in his plans.
(b) About possible help he may receive from Cadsuane.
(c) Whether to take control of Far Madding.
(d) Whether to attack Ebou Dar and the Seanchan.
2. With what does Mat feel unfairly burdened?
(c) Thom and Juilin.
(d) Two Aes Sedai.
3. What else has Rand heard when he hears about Far Madding?
(a) The White Tower has collapsed.
(b) Elayne is in grave danger.
(c) Queen Tenobia is dead.
(d) There are forces gathering for war.
4. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about the Aes Sedai.
(b) News about the Forsaken.
(c) News about the Gholam.
(d) News about Rand.
5. Who is Barsalla?
(a) One of Cairhein's nobles.
(b) The First Counsel of Falme.
(c) The First Counsel of Far Madding.
(d) One of Rand's counselors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the place in the dream world to Egwene?
2. What is illegal in the city where Rand is?
3. Where does Rand appear with Min?
4. Who does Mat pretend to kiss when a Seanchan soldier enters the kitchen?
5. What do many people think is killing people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Far Madding guards do to swords of visitors who wish entry into the city?
2. Who betrays Rand and what does Rand do?
3. What does Mat discover about the damane collar?
4. How do Lan, Rand, and Nynaeve deal with some assassins on Blue Carp Street?
5. What does a Seeker of Truth want with Bethamin?
6. What decisions does Elayne have to make with advice of Norry?
7. How Mat preparing to leave Ebou Dar?
8. What does Rand hear about Far Madding and what are his plans for staying in the city?
9. What does Bethamin think of Tessi and how does Bethamin decide to treat Tessi?
10. Why does Cadsuane slap Rand?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)