|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elayne determined to get out on to the streets of Caemlyn despite the dangers?
(a) She needs to get out in the fresh air or go crazy.
(b) She needs the support of the people of Andor.
(c) She needs to reassure the people of Andor.
(d) She needs to keep in touch with what is happening in Andor.
2. What does Mat hear in his head?
(a) A warning from his Papa.
(b) Dice tumbling.
(c) A song he wrote for Tylin Quintara Mitsobar.
(d) A song he wrote for Egwene.
3. What does Perrin learn as he rides into camp in Chapter 2?
(a) That Rand has decimated Tear.
(b) That Elayne is the new queen of Andor.
(c) That Faile has been captured by the Shaido.
(d) That Faile has been killed.
4. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
(a) That they will seek ransom for the captives.
(b) That she is with the Shaido Aiel.
(c) That they plan to sacrifice the new captives.
(d) Almost nothing.
5. In Chapter 1, with whom has Perrin just visited?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an issue of which Elayne is concerned?
2. How is Faile leashed?
3. Who had Faile rejected as a bodyguard?
4. What does Rand do with two small statues?
5. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Min and Elayne discuss?
2. What does Harine ask of Cadsuane and what is her response?
3. Why is Perrin in the wolf dream and what does he almost do that he regrets?
4. How does Rand get into Elayne's palace and why is he there?
5. What news does Elayne learn about Rand from Halwin?
6. How does Faile react differently from the other women captives?
7. What does Rand give into Nynaeve's safekeeping?
8. Describe the meeting among several of the Forsaken.
9. What does Perrin do as he arrives at camp, and what does he learn about what caused the problem?
10. What does Rolan do when Faile is too slow and why does that put her in more danger?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)