|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyndane tell the group about what Rand holds?
(a) She says Rand is able to hold saidin indefinitely.
(b) She says Rand holds the key to the True Power.
(c) She tells them Rand has the Choedan Kal.
(d) She says Rand now keeps Callandor nearby at all times.
2. Who are they unable to heal?
3. Why is Demandred angry?
(a) That Osan'gar was forgiven.
(b) That Rand has been seen in several locations.
(c) That Moridin has given out advantages to Lanfear.
(d) That the Great Lord refuses to allow Rand's death.
4. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(a) Weapons master.
(c) Horse master.
(d) Running Faile's household.
5. Why does Perrin need to leave the wolf dream?
(a) He might forget he is not a wolf.
(b) Someone is chasing him and if he dies there, he is dead in actuality.
(c) He needs some real sleep.
(d) He has been out of his body too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
2. About what does Elayne question Reene Harfor?
3. In Chapter 1, whom does Perrin think about as he is traveling back to camp?
4. What does Rand do with two small statues?
5. What does Perrin go back to Berelain's tent despite what some in the camp say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Perrin get upset with the Wise Ones and what does he finally do?
2. How do the Shaido view their captives?
3. What bargain does Therava offer Faile, Alliandre, and Maighdin?
4. With whom has Perrin Aybara been meeting and how does he feel about what transpires in the beginning?
5. What transpires between Mat and Juilin as he is leaving the barracks at the palace?
6. What does Harine ask of Cadsuane and what is her response?
7. What special ability does Perrin have and how does he use it in the situation about Faile?
8. What does Perrin Aybara think of Masema and what Masema will do in the beginning?
9. Why is Perrin in the wolf dream and what does he almost do that he regrets?
10. What happens to Elayne after her midday meal?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)