|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
(b) Fight their captives.
(c) Try to ingratiate themselves to their captives.
2. Why is Demandred angry?
(a) That the Great Lord refuses to allow Rand's death.
(b) That Osan'gar was forgiven.
(c) That Moridin has given out advantages to Lanfear.
(d) That Rand has been seen in several locations.
3. How does her captor motivate Faile to keep moving?
(a) He points his knife at her neck.
(b) He throws snow in her face.
(c) He jerks on her leash.
(d) He slaps her on her backside.
4. About what does Elayne question Reene Harfor?
(a) New draperies.
(b) An upcoming banquet.
(c) Winter stores.
5. How does Mat feel about the sexual relationship in which he finds himself?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He feels happy.
(c) He feels like a toy.
(d) He is not in any sexual relationship at the moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how are the new captives dressed?
2. Who of the Darkfriends is assigned to guard Rand?
3. What is Galina ordered to do in Chapter 4?
4. Why is the Windfinder, Shalon, needed?
5. In Chapter 1, whom does Perrin think about as he is traveling back to camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mat trying to do and how does he think he may accomplish his goal?
2. With whom has Perrin Aybara been meeting and how does he feel about what transpires in the beginning?
3. Describe the fight Mat has in Chapter 16.
4. What do Elayne and Nynaeve discuss?
5. What rumor starts around the camp and how does Perrin react?
6. How do the Shaido view their captives?
7. What does Rolan do when Faile is too slow and why does that put her in more danger?
8. What outrages Nynaeve and how do Elayne, Aviendha and Min respond?
9. What news does Elayne learn about Rand from Halwin?
10. Describe the scouting party's activities.
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)