|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cadsuane reassure Nynaeve?
(a) That they will help her rescue Rand.
(b) That Rand and Lan are already outside the city gates.
(c) That they will get her out of Far Madding.
(d) That the First Counsel only wants to talk to Rand.
2. How do Rand and Nynaeve cleanse saidin?
(a) By healing all the black tendrils in Rand's brain.
(b) By using the Choedan Kal.
(c) They use a 40-foot high ter'angreal.
(d) They are unable to cleanse saidin.
3. What does Mat learn as he is about to make his move?
(a) Egwene is being held prisoner.
(b) The Seanchan have been told of his plans.
(c) Thom is being held prisoner.
(d) There are people from the Wandering Woman who want to come with him.
4. What is a Seeker of Truth?
(a) A Whitecloak questioner.
(b) Tylin's torturer.
(c) A Seanchan spy and questioner.
(d) Rand's second in command of his spy network.
5. Who is with Tylin when Mat arrives back at the palace?
(a) No one.
(b) Suroth and Tuon.
6. How far does Mat ride with Tylin?
(a) To the foothills of the mountains surrounding Ebou Dar.
(b) To the wharf front.
(c) To the royal forests.
(d) To the city gates.
7. What does Rand say to defend himself against Alanna's anger?
(a) That he is entitled to make his own decisions.
(b) That she is not in charge of him.
(c) That he is entitled to what love he can find.
(d) That she forcibly bonded him.
8. What does Cadsuane ask of Rand?
(a) To have Min "read" the images of several people.
(b) To take care of the Sea Folk she brought with her.
(c) To go with her to Tar Valon.
(d) To let her travel with him.
9. What do Rand and Lan expect to find on Blue Carp Street?
(a) A secret gateway.
(b) A means out of the city via a tunnel.
(d) A group of Asha'man.
10. How does the gholam kill?
(a) Poison knives.
(b) Eating their still beating heart.
(c) Tearing out a person's throat.
(d) Sucking all the blood out of them.
11. Who is Bayle Domon?
(a) A Seanchan soldier.
(b) A sea captain.
(c) Tylin's captain of the guard.
(d) Leader of the rebels against the Seanchan.
12. Where do Elayne and Egwene go in the dream world?
(a) Emond's Field.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(c) Far Madding.
(d) Ebou Dar.
13. What do the Seanchan leave in Ebou Dar when many of their ships leave?
(a) Several raken messengers.
(b) Only an administrative counsel.
(c) A strong garrison.
(d) A large army.
14. Whom does Mat find crying at the palace?
(d) Teslyn Baradon.
15. What does Mat finally learn?
(a) The underground exit from the stables.
(b) How the Seanchan control their soldiers.
(c) A ship in a secret harbor.
(d) The correct way to remove a collar of a damane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the place in the dream world to Egwene?
2. What do Lan and Rand discover?
3. What device do Shalon, Sarene, Harine and Cadsuane look over?
4. What is illegal in the city where Rand is?
5. What does Elayne offer to do if the army will pass through Andor peaceably?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)