|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does the Seeker of Truth question Bethamin?
(d) Egeanin Sarna.
2. What does Mat do after leaving Tylin's group?
(a) Goes to find Joline.
(b) Goes to reconnoiter the harbor.
(c) Meets up with Thom.
(d) Goes to fight the Gholam.
3. About what is Egwene troubled in Chapter 26?
(a) That Perrin will not resist the draw to come back to where she and Elayne are visiting.
(b) An upcoming attempt to conquer Tar Valon.
(c) That Rand will be murdered before the Last Battle.
(d) That Rand is becoming more and more irrational.
4. How far does Mat ride with Tylin?
(a) To the wharf front.
(b) To the city gates.
(c) To the foothills of the mountains surrounding Ebou Dar.
(d) To the royal forests.
5. Where does Elayne say Rand is likely to be?
(a) Two Rivers.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(d) Ebou Dar.
6. Why is Barsalla upset about the rays coming out of the device?
(a) It means Shadowspawn are in the city.
(b) It means a woman has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
(c) It means a Forsaken has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
(d) It means a man has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
7. What does Elayne learn when she returns to the palace after talking with the commander?
(a) Rand is not in Murandy.
(b) Rand is in the city.
(c) Another army has been spotted along the border of Andor and Cairhien.
(d) Four more armies approach Caemlyn.
8. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about Rand.
(b) News about the Forsaken.
(c) News about the Aes Sedai.
(d) News about the Gholam.
9. What does a sul'dam suggest for how to handle a difficult damane?
(a) Consistently kind treatment.
(b) Inconsistent treatment.
(c) Consistently harsh treatment.
10. What does Rand tell a woman to tell Cadsuane?
(a) That he desires her to negotiate with Elaida in the White Tower.
(b) That she is not to follow him.
(c) That he will be leaving Far Madding the next day.
(d) That he is counting on her to make a gateway for his people.
11. For whom is the army that Elayne visits looking in Chapter 27?
12. Where will Mat's escape attempt start?
(a) The stables.
(b) The docks.
(c) The inn where he is staying.
(d) The palace.
13. What inn does Mat go to after leaving the palace?
(a) The Horseman.
(b) The Dew Drop.
(c) The Wolf's Head.
(d) The Wandering Woman.
14. Whom is Rand following when he is struck in the head?
(c) An unnamed Aes Sedai.
15. With what does Mat feel unfairly burdened?
(b) Two Aes Sedai.
(c) Thom and Juilin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Kisman?
2. Why does Cadsuane slap Rand?
3. What happens if a damane collar is opened incorrectly?
4. What do the Seanchan leave in Ebou Dar when many of their ships leave?
5. Why do no people inhabit the place Elayne and Egwene visit?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)