|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the guards suspicious of Rand?
(a) Because he once insulted their queen.
(b) Because he is running.
(c) Because he looks like an Aiel.
(d) Because he opened the city gates with saidin.
2. What is illegal in the city where Rand is?
(a) Being in the city without registering with the city guard.
(b) Carrying a sword.
(c) Riding a horse in the city.
3. What does Bethamin Zeami want to be?
(b) The leader of the sul'dam at the Last Battle.
(c) Free from the Seanchan.
(d) Suroth's best sul'dam.
4. About whom does the Seeker of Truth question Bethamin?
(c) Egeanin Sarna.
5. What orders does Elayne issue?
(a) To conscript all men over age 18 who are able-bodied.
(b) To conscript all men and women over age 18 who are able-bodied.
(c) To prepare wagons of food for the army she just visited.
(d) To prepare for a siege.
6. How does the gholam kill?
(a) Eating their still beating heart.
(b) Poison knives.
(c) Tearing out a person's throat.
(d) Sucking all the blood out of them.
7. Why is Barsalla upset about the rays coming out of the device?
(a) It means a man has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
(b) It means a Forsaken has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
(c) It means Shadowspawn are in the city.
(d) It means a woman has channeled and that is not supposed to be possible.
8. What is significant about the place in the dream world to Egwene?
(a) It is where Rand discovers his power to channel.
(b) It is her childhood home.
(c) It is a place Egwene has always wanted to visit.
(d) It is where her parents were born before they move when she is not yet born.
9. What does Rand ask Alanna to do?
(a) To organize the rebels in Cairhien and bring them to Far Madding.
(b) To take responsibility for the Sea Folk.
(c) To take Cadsuane away from there.
(d) To stay with him.
10. Where do Elayne and Egwene go in the dream world?
(a) Ebou Dar.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(c) Emond's Field.
(d) Far Madding.
11. Where does Rand go after fighting?
(a) The royal guardsmen's barracks.
(b) The Queen's Inn.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Crown of Maredo Inn.
12. Who arrives via portal outside the city where Rand is?
(a) A group of Aes Sedai and their servants.
(b) Masema and ten thousand men.
(c) Some Asha'man.
(d) A sept of Aiel.
13. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about the Aes Sedai.
(b) News about Rand.
(c) News about the Gholam.
(d) News about the Forsaken.
14. Where will Mat's escape attempt start?
(a) The palace.
(b) The inn where he is staying.
(c) The docks.
(d) The stables.
15. What does Mat do after leaving Tylin's group?
(a) Goes to find Joline.
(b) Goes to fight the Gholam.
(c) Goes to reconnoiter the harbor.
(d) Meets up with Thom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Shalon, Sarene, Harine, and Cadsuane go?
2. What does Cadsuane ask of Rand?
3. What do the Seanchan leave in Ebou Dar when many of their ships leave?
4. What does Mat do with the outfit he wears for Tylin?
5. What device do Shalon, Sarene, Harine and Cadsuane look over?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)