|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand say to defend himself against Alanna's anger?
(a) That he is entitled to make his own decisions.
(b) That she forcibly bonded him.
(c) That he is entitled to what love he can find.
(d) That she is not in charge of him.
2. What do many people think is killing people?
(a) A raken.
(b) A drakhar.
(c) An insane Seanchan soldier.
(d) A wolf.
3. Why do Cadsuane and Min leave the room where they are with Rand?
(a) So Rand can get control of his temper.
(b) So they can go and observe the images around the Sea Folk.
(c) So Rand and Alanna can have a private conversation.
(d) To protect Alanna.
4. With whom does Min meet and have tea?
(b) Nynaeve and Alivia.
(c) No one.
5. How does Bethamin handle recently conquered women who channel?
(b) Like long lost sisters.
6. How does the gholam kill?
(a) Poison knives.
(b) Sucking all the blood out of them.
(c) Eating their still beating heart.
(d) Tearing out a person's throat.
7. Whom does Rand see in a table at the inn?
8. What does Bethamin confess to the Seeker of Truth?
(a) That she is plotting against Suroth.
(b) That she is unhappy in Ebou Dar.
(c) That she had once been friends with the person he is searching for.
(d) That she is planning to set Tessa free.
9. What does Elayne offer to do if the army will pass through Andor peaceably?
(a) Bring Rand to them.
(b) Bring the Amyrlin to them.
(c) Sell them some horses.
(d) Feed the army.
10. What hints at the fact that Rand may be in the same city as Cadsuane?
(a) They find several people who seem to be influenced by a ta'veren.
(b) They find Rochaid.
(c) The device they are examining shoots some red light rays
(d) The device they are examining shoots some black light rays.
11. What does Rand hear about Far Madding?
(a) The city is on tight curfew.
(b) People in the city are searching for him to arrest him.
(c) The protective device is destroyed.
(d) There is plague in the city.
12. What does a sul'dam suggest for how to handle a difficult damane?
(a) Consistently kind treatment.
(b) Inconsistent treatment.
(c) Consistently harsh treatment.
13. What is illegal in the city where Rand is?
(a) Riding a horse in the city.
(c) Carrying a sword.
(d) Being in the city without registering with the city guard.
14. What does Bethamin Zeami want to be?
(b) Suroth's best sul'dam.
(c) Free from the Seanchan.
(d) The leader of the sul'dam at the Last Battle.
15. What does Mat have one of the Sea Folk damane do?
(a) Kill the sul'dam.
(b) Unlatch the collars of the other Sea folk.
(c) Gain admittance to the barracks.
(d) Rouse the sul'dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadsuane and Alanna visit Rand and Min?
2. What does Mat do with the outfit he wears for Tylin?
3. What decision does Tylin make at the opening to Chapter 28?
4. Where does Rand appear with Min?
5. With what does Mat feel unfairly burdened?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)