|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a sul'dam suggest for how to handle a difficult damane?
(a) Inconsistent treatment.
(c) Consistently harsh treatment.
(d) Consistently kind treatment.
2. Where does Rand go after fighting?
(a) The Queen's Inn.
(b) The royal guardsmen's barracks.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Crown of Maredo Inn.
3. Who is a particularly difficult damane?
4. What do many people think is killing people?
(a) An insane Seanchan soldier.
(b) A raken.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A drakhar.
5. What is significant about the place in the dream world to Egwene?
(a) It is where her parents were born before they move when she is not yet born.
(b) It is a place Egwene has always wanted to visit.
(c) It is where Rand discovers his power to channel.
(d) It is her childhood home.
6. What do Egeanin and Bayle Domon decide to do?
(a) Travel overland to find Rand.
(b) Join the Seanchan armies.
(c) Buy a small ship and escape Ebou Dar.
(d) Join the rebellion against Tuon.
7. What does Rand hear about Far Madding?
(a) There is plague in the city.
(b) The city is on tight curfew.
(c) The protective device is destroyed.
(d) People in the city are searching for him to arrest him.
8. What hints at the fact that Rand may be in the same city as Cadsuane?
(a) The device they are examining shoots some black light rays.
(b) They find several people who seem to be influenced by a ta'veren.
(c) The device they are examining shoots some red light rays
(d) They find Rochaid.
9. Who kills Kisman?
(a) No one.
(c) An assassin.
10. Whom is Rand following when he is struck in the head?
(c) An unnamed Aes Sedai.
11. What do Elayne and Norry discuss in Chapter 27?
(a) Finding Elayne's mother.
(b) Remodeling the palace.
(c) Increasing Andor's army.
(d) What projects should begin in the city first.
12. What news bothers the Seanchan?
(a) News about the Gholam.
(b) News about the Aes Sedai.
(c) News about Rand.
(d) News about the Forsaken.
13. How many bodyguards has Birgitte selected?
14. What does Mat do after leaving Tylin's group?
(a) Meets up with Thom.
(b) Goes to find Joline.
(c) Goes to reconnoiter the harbor.
(d) Goes to fight the Gholam.
15. About what does Rand talk to Lan and Min?
(a) Whether to allow the White Tower some influence in his plans.
(b) About possible help he may receive from Cadsuane.
(c) Whether to attack Ebou Dar and the Seanchan.
(d) Whether to take control of Far Madding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the gholam kill?
2. Who is with Tylin when Mat arrives back at the palace?
3. What does Elayne learn when she returns to the palace after talking with the commander?
4. What happens if a damane collar is opened incorrectly?
5. Whom does Mat find crying at the palace?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)