|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Min meet and have tea?
(a) Nynaeve and Alivia.
(c) No one.
2. What does Mat have one of the Sea Folk damane do?
(a) Kill the sul'dam.
(b) Rouse the sul'dam.
(c) Unlatch the collars of the other Sea folk.
(d) Gain admittance to the barracks.
3. Where does Elayne say Rand is likely to be?
(a) Two Rivers.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(c) Ebou Dar.
4. What does the voice tell Rand?
(a) He should learn how to control saidin.
(b) He needs to get more respect from the Seanchan.
(c) He should cleanse saidin.
(d) It is very dangerous to be where he is.
5. Where do Cadsuane and Alanna visit Rand and Min?
(a) At Counsel's Head Inn.
(b) In Rhuidean when they portal there.
(c) In the Wastes.
(d) In the Stone of Tear when they portal there.
6. For whom is the army that Elayne visits looking in Chapter 27?
7. What do Elayne and Norry discuss in Chapter 27?
(a) Remodeling the palace.
(b) Increasing Andor's army.
(c) Finding Elayne's mother.
(d) What projects should begin in the city first.
8. Who does Mat pretend to kiss when a Seanchan soldier enters the kitchen?
(a) No one.
(b) Joline Maza.
(c) The innkeeper.
(d) The cook.
9. According to the innkeeper at Bethamin's inn, who is looking for Bethamin?
(a) Her brother.
(c) A middle-aged man with blond hair.
10. What does Rand ask Alanna to do?
(a) To stay with him.
(b) To take responsibility for the Sea Folk.
(c) To take Cadsuane away from there.
(d) To organize the rebels in Cairhien and bring them to Far Madding.
11. Whom does Mat intend to free?
(a) All the Seanchan political prisoners.
(c) All the damane.
(d) His Army general and three sub commanders.
12. What is the name of the voice in Rand's head?
(a) The voice in his head has no name.
(b) The Dragon.
(c) Lews Therin.
13. What orders does Elayne issue?
(a) To conscript all men and women over age 18 who are able-bodied.
(b) To prepare for a siege.
(c) To prepare wagons of food for the army she just visited.
(d) To conscript all men over age 18 who are able-bodied.
14. What does Elayne learn when she returns to the palace after talking with the commander?
(a) Rand is in the city.
(b) Four more armies approach Caemlyn.
(c) Rand is not in Murandy.
(d) Another army has been spotted along the border of Andor and Cairhien.
15. What else has Rand heard when he hears about Far Madding?
(a) The White Tower has collapsed.
(b) There are forces gathering for war.
(c) Queen Tenobia is dead.
(d) Elayne is in grave danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cadsuane slap Rand?
2. Who joins Lan and Rand?
3. Who is Bayle Domon?
4. Where does Rand appear with Min?
5. What device do Shalon, Sarene, Harine and Cadsuane look over?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)