|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Min's response to Elayne?
(a) Aviendha and Rand are two people of the same mold.
(b) She lost the baby.
(c) She doesn't lie but only says what Rand needs to know.
(d) There are two nobles who will betray Elayne.
2. Why is Elayne drugged?
(a) To save her babies.
(b) In an assassination attempt.
(c) To learn if she is able to overcome the drug with the One Power.
(d) In an accident.
3. How do the Seanchan intimidate resistors?
(a) They wear immense helmets that look like insects.
(b) They bring in animals that no one has ever seen.
(c) The heads of those caught are hung on spikes at the city gates.
(d) They kill any resistor who is caught along with his/her entire family.
4. Who is Tylin Quintara Mitsobar?
(a) Beslan's sister.
(b) The Queen of Altara.
(c) An Aes Sedai.
(d) The Queen of Tear.
5. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
6. What do the Seanchan call their invasion?
(a) The Crusade.
(b) The Coming Home.
(c) The Righteous Crusade.
(d) The Return.
7. Who tried to kill Hopper?
(b) A Shaido Aiel.
(c) The Slayer.
(d) No one.
8. What is Elayne determined to get out on to the streets of Caemlyn despite the dangers?
(a) She needs the support of the people of Andor.
(b) She needs to keep in touch with what is happening in Andor.
(c) She needs to get out in the fresh air or go crazy.
(d) She needs to reassure the people of Andor.
9. What does Perrin believe about Masema?
(a) That he is insane.
(b) That he is god touched.
(c) Perrin has never met Masema.
(d) That he has helped Rand immensely.
10. Who are Bain and Chad?
(a) A married couple in the camp.
(b) Perrin's two wing commanders.
(c) Masema's bodyguards.
(d) Two Aiel.
11. With whom is Tallanvor in love?
12. Who of the Darkfriends is assigned to guard Rand?
13. About what does Elayne speak to Min?
(a) About Min's viewings over several Andoran nobles.
(b) About how Aviendha and Rand get along.
(c) About Min's pregnancy.
(d) About how she handles Rand.
14. What does Cyndane tell the group about what Rand holds?
(a) She says Rand holds the key to the True Power.
(b) She says Rand is able to hold saidin indefinitely.
(c) She tells them Rand has the Choedan Kal.
(d) She says Rand now keeps Callandor nearby at all times.
15. Why is the Windfinder, Shalon, needed?
(a) As a hostage.
(b) To make sailing faster between Ebou Dar and Falme.
(c) To help learn what happened to Rand when he fled the Sun Palace. .
(d) To negotiate a treaty between the Sea Folk and Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
2. What does Rand do when he spies Nynaeve?
3. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
4. Whom is Mat with as he tries to get through the streets of Ebou Dar?
5. Of what nationality is Shalon?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)