|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand do when he spies Nynaeve?
(a) Demands she come with him to the White Tower.
(b) Tells her that he needs her to go to Tear.
(c) Tells her that Lan is hurt and needs her.
(d) Drops his disguise.
2. Whom does Therava want Faile and others to spy upon?
(d) No one.
3. Who is Lady Suroth Sabelle Meldarath?
(a) Tylin's lady-in-waiting.
(b) Tylin's sister.
(c) Commander of the Forerunners for the Seanchan Empress.
(d) A damane.
4. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
(a) That she is with the Shaido Aiel.
(b) That they plan to sacrifice the new captives.
(c) That they will seek ransom for the captives.
(d) Almost nothing.
5. What does Tuon intend to do?
(a) Punish Suroth.
(b) Find more women who can channel.
(c) Find a husband.
(d) Reclaim something stolen from her ancestors.
6. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
(a) Heavy wool clothing.
(b) A blanket and tea.
(c) A hot foot bath.
7. What does Rand do with two small statues?
(a) Uses them to repair the palace.
(b) Gives them into the care of Nynaeve.
(c) Gives them into the care of Elayne.
(d) Smashes them as they are tainted.
8. What is the season at the opening of "Winter's Heart"?
9. What happens when it appears that Faile and the other women can go no more?
(a) They are hoisted onto carts.
(b) They are carried.
(c) They are dragged.
(d) They are allowed to rest for a couple hours.
10. In whose tent is Perrin when he wakes?
(a) Alliandre's servant.
(d) His own.
11. What is Elayne determined to get out on to the streets of Caemlyn despite the dangers?
(a) She needs the support of the people of Andor.
(b) She needs to keep in touch with what is happening in Andor.
(c) She needs to get out in the fresh air or go crazy.
(d) She needs to reassure the people of Andor.
12. Who is leading Faile on the forced march?
(d) No one.
13. Where does Nynaeve insist upon going?
(a) To the closest Ogier stronghold.
(b) To the Two Rivers to help with a Trolloc invasion.
(c) To close a waygate.
(d) With Rand to deal with some people.
14. In Chapter 1, what covers the ground quite deeply?
15. About what does Elayne question Reene Harfor?
(a) New draperies.
(c) Winter stores.
(d) An upcoming banquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is also captured with Faile?
2. To whom does Sorilea give a sleeping herb?
3. Why does Perrin need to leave the wolf dream?
4. What is the True Power?
5. What does Perrin worry about when encountering the other army?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)