|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Elayne question Reene Harfor?
(a) Winter stores.
(b) New draperies.
(d) An upcoming banquet.
2. What does Perrin go back to Berelain's tent despite what some in the camp say?
(a) She is trying to comfort him.
(b) Berelain is Faile's best friend and knows her well.
(c) She does not think he is being too concerned about Faile.
(d) She may have information about Faile.
3. Whom is Mat with as he tries to get through the streets of Ebou Dar?
(a) Thom and Beslan.
(b) Thom and Egwene.
(c) He is alone.
(d) Nynaeve and Egwene.
4. What has the White Tower proclaimed?
(a) That Rand is the true Dragon Reborn.
(b) That all Aes Sedai must return to the White Tower.
(c) That Rand is a false Dragon.
(d) That Rand has been captured.
5. About what does Elayne talk to Nynaeve?
(a) What Rand is doing at the moment.
(b) The training of novices.
(c) The healing of men tainted with saidin.
(d) Making gateways.
6. Where does Nynaeve insist upon going?
(a) With Rand to deal with some people.
(b) To close a waygate.
(c) To the Two Rivers to help with a Trolloc invasion.
(d) To the closest Ogier stronghold.
7. What does Tylin order Mat to do?
(a) Dress in pink.
(b) Slay Beslan.
(c) Dress in lady's clothing.
(d) Slay Suroth.
8. What is a gai'shain?
(a) A servant with similar status to a slave.
(b) A female Aiel who can channel.
(c) An Aiel shaman.
(d) An Aiel ritual.
9. Who are Bain and Chad?
(a) Two Aiel.
(b) A married couple in the camp.
(c) Perrin's two wing commanders.
(d) Masema's bodyguards.
10. Where is Tuon sailing?
(a) Ebou Dar.
(c) The Old World.
11. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
(a) Sounds of swords clashing.
(b) The smell of a deer roasting.
(c) Something is wrong.
(d) His wife talking with a stranger.
12. What is Elayne determined to get out on to the streets of Caemlyn despite the dangers?
(a) She needs to keep in touch with what is happening in Andor.
(b) She needs to reassure the people of Andor.
(c) She needs to get out in the fresh air or go crazy.
(d) She needs the support of the people of Andor.
13. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(a) Horse master.
(b) Running Faile's household.
(c) Weapons master.
14. What is an issue of which Elayne is concerned?
(b) Earning her Aes Sedai designation.
(c) Food spoilage.
(d) Getting her standing army up to strong numbers.
15. What does Reene check out?
(a) If Dyelin has hired any of the palace people.
(b) Why Mellar suddenly arrives.
(c) What book Birgitte is always carrying around.
(d) The apartment of the man and woman who left in a hurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
2. Who tried to kill Hopper?
3. What do the Seanchan call their invasion?
4. What does Tuon intend to do?
5. What does Birgitte urge Elayne to do?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)