|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(b) Weapons master.
(c) Horse master.
(d) Running Faile's household.
2. What does Perrin go back to Berelain's tent despite what some in the camp say?
(a) She is trying to comfort him.
(b) She does not think he is being too concerned about Faile.
(c) Berelain is Faile's best friend and knows her well.
(d) She may have information about Faile.
3. Why is Demandred angry?
(a) That Osan'gar was forgiven.
(b) That the Great Lord refuses to allow Rand's death.
(c) That Moridin has given out advantages to Lanfear.
(d) That Rand has been seen in several locations.
4. How is Rand disguised when he enters Caemlyn palace?
(a) As an Aes Sedai.
(b) As a servant.
(c) He chooses not to disguise himself.
(d) As an old man.
5. What does Perrin want to do immediately after riding into camp?
(a) Question the Shaido captives.
(b) Send for Egwene.
(c) Go after Faile.
(d) Have an Aes Sedai go for Rand.
6. What do Elayne, Min and Aviendha do to Rand?
(a) Confine him so he cannot go to the White Tower.
(b) Tattoo him.
(d) Bond him.
7. Who is arguing with Cadsuane?
8. About what does Elayne speak to Min?
(a) About how Aviendha and Rand get along.
(b) About Min's viewings over several Andoran nobles.
(c) About Min's pregnancy.
(d) About how she handles Rand.
9. What does Mat hear in his head?
(a) A song he wrote for Egwene.
(b) Dice tumbling.
(c) A song he wrote for Tylin Quintara Mitsobar.
(d) A warning from his Papa.
10. Where is Tuon sailing?
(b) Ebou Dar.
(d) The Old World.
11. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
(a) They believe they know everything.
(b) They have no respect for Aes Sedai.
(c) They do things very differently on the sea.
(d) They do not understand the common tongue very well.
12. Who is also captured with Faile?
13. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
(a) That they plan to sacrifice the new captives.
(b) That they will seek ransom for the captives.
(c) That she is with the Shaido Aiel.
(d) Almost nothing.
14. Who had Faile rejected as a bodyguard?
15. What does Tuon intend to do?
(a) Reclaim something stolen from her ancestors.
(b) Find a husband.
(c) Find more women who can channel.
(d) Punish Suroth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nynaeve insist upon going?
2. What happens to people who fight against the Seanchan?
3. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
4. What is the majority of Perrin's forces doing when he approaches camp in the beginning?
5. What do people in camp believe of Perrin?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)