|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perrin go back to Berelain's tent despite what some in the camp say?
(a) She is trying to comfort him.
(b) She does not think he is being too concerned about Faile.
(c) She may have information about Faile.
(d) Berelain is Faile's best friend and knows her well.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
(a) Sounds of swords clashing.
(b) Something is wrong.
(c) His wife talking with a stranger.
(d) The smell of a deer roasting.
3. What is Birgitte doing when Rand and his group encounter her?
(a) Interviewing potential bodyguards for Elayne.
(b) Killing an assassin.
(c) Teaching archery.
(d) Teaching sword fighting.
4. Who is also captured with Faile?
5. Why is Demandred angry?
(a) That Rand has been seen in several locations.
(b) That Osan'gar was forgiven.
(c) That Moridin has given out advantages to Lanfear.
(d) That the Great Lord refuses to allow Rand's death.
6. Who are they unable to heal?
7. About whom does Reene have suspicions?
(a) Birgitte and Mellar
(b) A man and woman who left the palace in a hurry.
(c) Birgitte and Dyelin.
(d) Dyelin and Mellar.
8. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
(a) Heavy wool clothing.
(b) A hot foot bath.
(d) A blanket and tea.
9. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
10. Whom does Perrin meet in the wolf dream?
(b) His wife.
(d) The Great Lord.
11. In Chapter 1, from where do Perrin and his forces depart?
(b) The Two Rivers.
12. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(a) Running Faile's household.
(b) Weapons master.
(c) Horse master.
13. Who expresses concern for Elayne's safety when they are riding through the streets of Caemlyn?
14. What is Galina ordered to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Perform a binding ceremony.
(b) Perform a truth ritual.
(c) Teach the new captives the rules.
(d) Heal the injuries of the newly captured.
15. What is an issue of which Elayne is concerned?
(a) Food spoilage.
(b) Earning her Aes Sedai designation.
(d) Getting her standing army up to strong numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
2. What happens to people who fight against the Seanchan?
3. Who tried to kill Hopper?
4. What good news does Halwin give Elayne?
5. To what animal does Faile liken the way the Aiel treat her?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)