Short Answer Key
Chapters 1-2 Leaving the Prophet; Taken
1. In Chapter 1, with whom has Perrin just visited?
2. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
3. What does Perrin believe about Masema?
That he is insane.
4. In Chapter 1, from where do Perrin and his forces depart?
5. What is the season at the opening of "Winter's Heart"?
6. In Chapter 1, what covers the ground quite deeply?
7. In Chapter 1, whom does Perrin think about as he is traveling back to camp?
8. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
Something is wrong.
9. What is the majority of Perrin's forces doing when he approaches camp in the beginning?
They are mounted and ready to ride.
10. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
11. What does Perrin learn...
This section contains 2,304 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)