|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35 A Portion of Wisdom; Blue Carp Street; The Hummingbird's Secret; With the Choedan Kal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
(a) That they plan to sacrifice the new captives.
(b) That she is with the Shaido Aiel.
(c) That they will seek ransom for the captives.
(d) Almost nothing.
2. What is the Mask of Mirrors?
(a) A powerful ter'angreal.
(b) A powerful angreal.
(c) The mask Elayne dons at the coronation ball.
(d) A weave of the power to create a disguise.
3. What does Perrin go back to Berelain's tent despite what some in the camp say?
(a) Berelain is Faile's best friend and knows her well.
(b) She is trying to comfort him.
(c) She does not think he is being too concerned about Faile.
(d) She may have information about Faile.
4. What good news does Halwin give Elayne?
(a) That her mother is actually alive.
(b) That Rand is waiting for her in her sitting room.
(c) That a rich deposit of alum has been discovered in Andor.
(d) That Faile has been rescued from the Aiel.
5. Whom is Mat with as he tries to get through the streets of Ebou Dar?
(a) Nynaeve and Egwene.
(b) Thom and Egwene.
(c) He is alone.
(d) Thom and Beslan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elayne learn when she returns to the palace after talking with the commander?
2. What is the status of damane in the Seanchan world?
3. For whom is the army that Elayne visits looking in Chapter 27?
4. What does Rand ask Alanna to do?
5. Who introduces him/herself to Mat?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)