|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15 Wonderful News; What a Veil Hides; In Need of a Bellfounder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose tent is Perrin when he wakes?
(a) Alliandre's servant.
(d) His own.
2. What happens when it appears that Faile and the other women can go no more?
(a) They are allowed to rest for a couple hours.
(b) They are dragged.
(c) They are carried.
(d) They are hoisted onto carts.
3. In Chapter 4, how are the new captives dressed?
(a) All in black.
(b) All in white with gold belts and collars.
(c) They are dressed in their own clothing which was brought along.
(d) They are forced to remain naked.
4. What is the season at the opening of "Winter's Heart"?
5. What is Faile most aware of on the forced march with the Shaido?
(a) The thousands of Aiel.
(b) The way the Aiel seem to blend into the shadows.
(c) How Perrin will feel when he finds her gone.
(d) The cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what covers the ground quite deeply?
2. What does Rand do when he spies Nynaeve?
3. Who wishes to make Perrin her lover?
4. Who had Faile rejected as a bodyguard?
5. What good news does Halwin give Elayne?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)