|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15 Wonderful News; What a Veil Hides; In Need of a Bellfounder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Perrin need to leave the wolf dream?
(a) He might forget he is not a wolf.
(b) Someone is chasing him and if he dies there, he is dead in actuality.
(c) He needs some real sleep.
(d) He has been out of his body too long.
2. What do two women in the warn say to Demandred?
(a) That Rand plans to attack Demandred's stronghold soon.
(b) That the Great Lord will not look favorably upon Demandred's latest assignation.
(c) That Demandred will be assigned to watch Trollocs soon.
(d) That Demandred should fear Rand's success as well as failure.
3. Why does Faile almost freeze during the march?
(a) She falls into a snow bank and cannot get up and they leave her.
(b) She gives her small clothes to another captive who seems worse off.
(c) Because her circulation is restricted by not moving when she is being carried.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
4. How does her captor motivate Faile to keep moving?
(a) He points his knife at her neck.
(b) He throws snow in her face.
(c) He slaps her on her backside.
(d) He jerks on her leash.
5. Why does Faile try to notice everything as they march?
(a) She is too exhausted to notice anything.
(b) She is already planning her escape.
(c) She wants to know where they are going.
(d) She is curious about the tribe who has kidnapped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, from where do Perrin and his forces depart?
2. What does Cyndane tell the group about what Rand holds?
3. What happens when it appears that Faile and the other women can go no more?
4. Who wishes to make Perrin her lover?
5. What does Perrin worry about when encountering the other army?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)