|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15 Wonderful News; What a Veil Hides; In Need of a Bellfounder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Galina ordered to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Teach the new captives the rules.
(b) Perform a truth ritual.
(c) Perform a binding ceremony.
(d) Heal the injuries of the newly captured.
2. Who are they unable to heal?
3. In Chapter 4, how are the new captives dressed?
(a) All in black.
(b) They are dressed in their own clothing which was brought along.
(c) They are forced to remain naked.
(d) All in white with gold belts and collars.
4. In chapter 2, whom does Perrin call upon for information?
(a) Aes Sedai.
(c) His bodyguard.
5. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
(a) A blanket and tea.
(b) Heavy wool clothing.
(d) A hot foot bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Demandred angry?
2. To whom does Sorilea give a sleeping herb?
3. What is Birgitte doing when Rand and his group encounter her?
4. How is Rand disguised when he enters Caemlyn palace?
5. Why does Perrin require healing?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)