|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12 Ideas of Improvement; A Lily in Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
(a) Sounds of swords clashing.
(b) The smell of a deer roasting.
(c) Something is wrong.
(d) His wife talking with a stranger.
2. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
(a) Fight their captives.
(c) Try to ingratiate themselves to their captives.
3. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
4. How is Rand disguised when he enters Caemlyn palace?
(a) As an Aes Sedai.
(b) He chooses not to disguise himself.
(c) As a servant.
(d) As an old man.
5. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
(a) They do things very differently on the sea.
(b) They do not understand the common tongue very well.
(c) They have no respect for Aes Sedai.
(d) They believe they know everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes to make Perrin her lover?
2. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
3. In Chapter 4, how are the new captives dressed?
4. What is Galina ordered to do in Chapter 4?
5. Who are Bain and Chad?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)