|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12 Ideas of Improvement; A Lily in Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
(a) Playing Snakes and Foxes.
(c) Looking at a map.
(d) Playing dice.
2. What is Faile most aware of on the forced march with the Shaido?
(a) The way the Aiel seem to blend into the shadows.
(b) The cold.
(c) How Perrin will feel when he finds her gone.
(d) The thousands of Aiel.
3. Why does Perrin require healing?
(a) He was injured when attacking a Shaido warrior.
(b) He is injured in the wolf dream.
(c) Someone tried to poison him.
(d) He fell and broke his foot when chasing after Faile.
4. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
5. About what does Elayne question Reene Harfor?
(a) Winter stores.
(c) An upcoming banquet.
(d) New draperies.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Reene have suspicions?
2. What makes Rand sick and dizzy?
3. Who tried to kill Hopper?
4. What has the Shaido done to Faile before starting on the forced march?
5. What is a gai'shain?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)