|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
(b) Fight their captives.
(c) Try to ingratiate themselves to their captives.
2. In Chapter 1, whom does Perrin think about as he is traveling back to camp?
(a) His parents.
3. What does Galina want stolen from Therava?
(a) A white rod.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A crystal.
4. How does her captor motivate Faile to keep moving?
(a) He throws snow in her face.
(b) He points his knife at her neck.
(c) He jerks on her leash.
(d) He slaps her on her backside.
5. Whose army does Perrin encounter when going after Faile?
(c) The Seanchan.
(d) The Children of the Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perrin learn as he rides into camp in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 1, what covers the ground quite deeply?
3. What is a gai'shain?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
5. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)