|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an issue of which Elayne is concerned?
(a) Food spoilage.
(b) Getting her standing army up to strong numbers.
(c) Earning her Aes Sedai designation.
2. How does her captor motivate Faile to keep moving?
(a) He throws snow in her face.
(b) He jerks on her leash.
(c) He slaps her on her backside.
(d) He points his knife at her neck.
3. What does the scouting party discover about Faile and the others?
(a) Their clothes were abandoned.
(b) They are being held for ransom.
(c) They are being treated fairly well.
(d) Some were killed.
4. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
5. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(a) Horse master.
(c) Weapons master.
(d) Running Faile's household.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
2. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
3. What happens when it appears that Faile and the other women can go no more?
4. What is Faile most aware of on the forced march with the Shaido?
5. Whose army does Perrin encounter when going after Faile?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)