|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Reene have suspicions?
(a) Birgitte and Dyelin.
(b) Dyelin and Mellar.
(c) A man and woman who left the palace in a hurry.
(d) Birgitte and Mellar
2. Whom does Therava want Faile and others to spy upon?
(d) No one.
3. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
(b) Weapons master.
(c) Running Faile's household.
(d) Horse master.
4. What do the other female captives do that Faile does not?
(b) Fight their captives.
(d) Try to ingratiate themselves to their captives.
5. How does her captor motivate Faile to keep moving?
(a) He throws snow in her face.
(b) He slaps her on her backside.
(c) He jerks on her leash.
(d) He points his knife at her neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is leading Faile on the forced march?
2. What does Perrin want to do immediately after riding into camp?
3. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
4. To what animal does Faile liken the way the Aiel treat her?
5. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)