|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, from where do Perrin and his forces depart?
(c) The Two Rivers.
2. Whom does Therava want Faile and others to spy upon?
(c) No one.
3. Why does Perrin require healing?
(a) He fell and broke his foot when chasing after Faile.
(b) He was injured when attacking a Shaido warrior.
(c) He is injured in the wolf dream.
(d) Someone tried to poison him.
4. What does Birgitte urge Elayne to do?
(a) Send for some help from Rand.
(b) Obtain a bodyguard.
(c) Return to the White Tower.
(d) Ride in a closed carriage.
5. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
(a) Playing dice.
(b) Playing Snakes and Foxes.
(d) Looking at a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
2. What is a gai'shain?
3. What is the majority of Perrin's forces doing when he approaches camp in the beginning?
4. Why is Elayne drugged?
5. Who expresses concern for Elayne's safety when they are riding through the streets of Caemlyn?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)