|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Perrin need to leave the wolf dream?
(a) He might forget he is not a wolf.
(b) He needs some real sleep.
(c) Someone is chasing him and if he dies there, he is dead in actuality.
(d) He has been out of his body too long.
2. What is the season at the opening of "Winter's Heart"?
3. Who are Bain and Chad?
(a) Masema's bodyguards.
(b) Perrin's two wing commanders.
(c) A married couple in the camp.
(d) Two Aiel.
4. What is a gai'shain?
(a) An Aiel shaman.
(b) An Aiel ritual.
(c) A servant with similar status to a slave.
(d) A female Aiel who can channel.
5. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
(a) They do things very differently on the sea.
(b) They believe they know everything.
(c) They do not understand the common tongue very well.
(d) They have no respect for Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Birgitte urge Elayne to do?
2. What is the majority of Perrin's forces doing when he approaches camp in the beginning?
3. What does Faile learn about her situation from the servant in Chapter 3?
4. About what does Elayne talk to Nynaeve?
5. In chapter 2, whom does Perrin call upon for information?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)