|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4 Customs; Offers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Faile rejected as a bodyguard?
2. Who is leading Faile on the forced march?
(c) No one.
3. What happens when it appears that Faile and the other women can go no more?
(a) They are hoisted onto carts.
(b) They are allowed to rest for a couple hours.
(c) They are carried.
(d) They are dragged.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
(a) The smell of a deer roasting.
(b) His wife talking with a stranger.
(c) Something is wrong.
(d) Sounds of swords clashing.
5. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Therava want Faile and others to spy upon?
2. What does Perrin learn as he rides into camp in Chapter 2?
3. Why does Faile try to notice everything as they march?
4. In chapter 2, whom does Perrin call upon for information?
5. What has the Shaido done to Faile before starting on the forced march?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)