|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 The Streets of Caemlyn; Sea Folk and Kin; A Cup of Tea; A Plan Succeeds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what are two of Perrin's leaders doing?
(b) Playing Snakes and Foxes.
(c) Playing dice.
(d) Looking at a map.
2. Why does Faile almost freeze during the march?
(a) Because her circulation is restricted by not moving when she is being carried.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) She gives her small clothes to another captive who seems worse off.
(d) She falls into a snow bank and cannot get up and they leave her.
3. What are Faile and the other captives given at the main Aiel camp?
(a) A hot foot bath.
(b) Heavy wool clothing.
(d) A blanket and tea.
4. What is the majority of Perrin's forces doing when he approaches camp in the beginning?
(a) They are sleeping.
(b) They are having dinner.
(c) They are training with their weapons.
(d) They are mounted and ready to ride.
5. What is a gai'shain?
(a) An Aiel shaman.
(b) A female Aiel who can channel.
(c) A servant with similar status to a slave.
(d) An Aiel ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Perrin require healing?
2. What is Basil Gill's job in the camp?
3. What is Galina ordered to do in Chapter 4?
4. Why are the Atha'an Miere so difficult to teach?
5. In whose tent is Perrin when he wakes?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)