Chapters 1-2 Leaving the Prophet; Taken
1. In Chapter 1, with whom has Perrin just visited?
2. Who is the self-named Prophet of the Lord Dragon?
3. What does Perrin believe about Masema?
(a) Perrin has never met Masema.
(b) That he has helped Rand immensely.
(c) That he is god touched.
(d) That he is insane.
4. In Chapter 1, from where do Perrin and his forces depart?
(d) The Two Rivers.
5. What is the season at the opening of "Winter's Heart"?
6. In Chapter 1, what covers the ground quite deeply?
7. In Chapter 1, whom does Perrin think about as he is traveling back to camp?
(c) His parents.
8. In Chapter 2, what does Perrin notice as he approaches his camp?
(a) His wife talking with a stranger.
(b) The smell of a deer roasting.
(c) Sounds of swords clashing.
(d) Something is wrong.
This section contains 4,966 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)