|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cassie learn about binging and purging?
(a) A blog online.
(b) Summer camp.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What does Chloe want of Lia?
(a) For Lia to go into a residential treatment program.
(b) For Lia to talk to Lia's grandmother.
(c) For Lia to go with Chloe to Cassie's funeral.
(d) For her to spend the night with Chloe.
3. Why can't Lia sleep at night?
(a) Cassie haunts Lia's bedroom.
(b) She drinks too much coffee.
(c) She is worried after seeing her mother crying.
(d) She throws away her sleeping pills.
4. What does Lia say to Dr. Parker?
(a) To go jump in a lake.
(b) That she is not ill.
(c) Everything she feels and thinks and imagines.
(d) That she wants to see a different doctor.
5. What does Lia intend to tell Elijah?
(a) That she does not want to see him anymore.
(b) The truth about her name.
(c) That her name is Julie.
(d) That she is moving out of town with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pinky?
2. Why does Chloe refuse to share anything about how Cassie died?
3. Why would Chloe be more likely to catch Lia manipulating her weight numbers?
4. Why does Lia never follow through on her intention about talking to Elijah?
5. How is Lia when she first enters the emergency room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lia think about concerning Cassie as Lia Googles Cassie's name?
2. Where does Cassie learn about the habits of binging and purging, and how does that knowledge affect her?
3. What happens when Lia is selling the baked goods at the band concert?
4. What does Emma ask Lia when Emma finds Lia crying in the bathroom?
5. What happens as a result of Lia eating the cupcakes?
6. How does Lia experience the emergency room?
7. Who does Lia encounter at Cassie's burial and how does that let Elijah learn Lia's real name?
8. What does Lia do that causes Emma to become hysterical?
9. Where does Lia find her mother and what is her mother doing?
10. What does Lia overhear her father and Jennifer discuss and how does she handle it?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)