|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassie's ghost encourage Lia to do?
(a) Start eating.
(b) Go ahead and slit her wrists.
(c) Running away from home.
(d) Buy laxatives.
2. What does Lia do to distract her mother?
(a) Makes breakfast.
(b) Creates a scene about Cassie.
(c) Asks her mother's opinion about a dress.
(d) Asks her mother to help with some math homework.
3. Why does Lia never follow through on her intention about talking to Elijah?
(a) She decides he will never find out anyway.
(b) She forgets.
(c) She thinks he will not like her.
(d) She does not have the courage.
4. Why does Chloe refuse to share anything about how Cassie died?
(a) Chloe is afraid it is too gruesome.
(b) Chloe can't because of her professional involvement.
(c) Chloe does not know anything about how Cassie died.
(d) Chloe is afraid Lia will have a relapse.
5. What does Lia sometimes find in her hand in the middle of the night?
(a) Butter or cream cheese.
(b) A poem Cassie wrote for Lia in third grade.
(c) Cassie's hand.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chloe fear about Lia?
2. For how long was Cassie in the motel room before she died?
3. Why can't Lia sleep at night?
4. Why does Lia take a bus to school?
5. How long is Lia kept in the ER?
Short Essay Questions
1. When is Lia allowed to go home and what does she feel is humorous about the situation?
2. What does Lia think about concerning Cassie as Lia Googles Cassie's name?
3. What happens when Lia is selling the baked goods at the band concert?
4. How much does Lia weigh and what does she think about the weight spiral?
5. Where does Lia's father take Lia after picking her up from the hospital and why can her mother get reports from the psychiatrist?
6. Where does Cassie learn about the habits of binging and purging, and how does that knowledge affect her?
7. Describe the damage to Cassie's body as a result of her eating disorder.
8. What happens when Lia goes to get pain medication for Emma?
9. What does Emma ask Lia when Emma finds Lia crying in the bathroom?
10. Who does Lia encounter at Cassie's burial and how does that let Elijah learn Lia's real name?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)