|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cassie's ghost say she is waiting?
(a) Lia to join her.
(b) Lia to get healthy.
(c) Lia to forgive Cassie.
(d) Lia to become wise.
2. Where does Lia say she's been when she returns from Elijah's house?
(a) At a basketball game.
(b) At a church.
(c) At the funeral home.
(d) At a friends studying and having pizza.
3. Who picks Lia up at the hospital?
(d) Lia's father.
4. What does Jennifer say she will not let Lia do?
(a) Avoid responsibility for her actions.
(b) Be alone with Emma.
(c) Ruin Emma's life.
(d) Ever see Emma again.
5. Why is Lia's mother allowed to hear updates from Lia's psychiatrist?
(a) She has custody of Lia now.
(b) Lia has given permission.
(c) She has been ruled a danger to herself by the courts.
(d) She is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Chloe be more likely to catch Lia manipulating her weight numbers?
2. Why is Lia's body revolting?
3. Why is Lia's weight goal a danger area for her?
4. What does Lia know she should do?
5. Why does Emma stand in the bathroom door and scream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jennifer say to Lia that prompts Lia to really talk to Dr. Parker?
2. What does Emma ask Lia when Emma finds Lia crying in the bathroom?
3. How much does Lia weigh and what does she think about the weight spiral?
4. Where does Cassie learn about the habits of binging and purging, and how does that knowledge affect her?
5. What does Lia do that causes Emma to become hysterical?
6. When is Lia allowed to go home and what does she feel is humorous about the situation?
7. What does Lia intend to tell Elijah and does she do so?
8. What does Lia want to know about Cassie and what does she have to do to gain the knowledge?
9. Why can't Lia sleep and what does she do instead?
10. Where does Lia sometimes find herself in the middle of the night?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)