|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lia do to distract her mother?
(a) Asks her mother to help with some math homework.
(b) Makes breakfast.
(c) Asks her mother's opinion about a dress.
(d) Creates a scene about Cassie.
2. Why does Lia start sweating and her pulse races?
(a) The laxatives have kicked in.
(b) She has taken some uppers.
(c) She has drunk several cups of coffee.
(d) She is afraid of turning Emma away from her.
3. Who has Chloe hired?
(a) A nurse to watch Lia.
(b) A caregiver.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A physical therapist.
4. Why does Lia take a bus to school?
(a) She is avoiding Emma.
(b) She is avoiding Jennifer.
(c) She is trying to reconnect with old friends.
(d) Her car breaks down.
5. What holiday is looming near as Lia gets out of the hospital?
(c) Lia's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lia do that appalls her?
2. What does Lia sometimes find in her hand in the middle of the night?
3. What is Lia's mother doing?
4. What does Lia do after getting back to her room?
5. Why can't Lia sleep at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of Lia eating the cupcakes?
2. What does Lia remember when she passes Cassie's house on her way to her mother's home?
3. How does Lia act at Cassie's grave?
4. Why can't Lia sleep and what does she do instead?
5. What does Lia want to know about Cassie and what does she have to do to gain the knowledge?
6. How does Lia experience the emergency room?
7. Why does Cassie's ghost call Lia a "wintergirl"?
8. What does Jennifer say to Lia that prompts Lia to really talk to Dr. Parker?
9. What happens when Lia is selling the baked goods at the band concert?
10. Where does Cassie learn about the habits of binging and purging, and how does that knowledge affect her?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)