|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer?
(a) Lia's stepmom.
(b) Lia's aunt.
(c) Lia's best friend.
(d) Lia's sister.
2. What does Jennifer try to get Lia to do before Jennifer leaves?
(a) Eat breakfast.
(b) Call Cassie's mother.
(c) Call Lia's father.
(d) Pray with her.
3. What does Lia weigh when she goes into the hospital?
(a) 93 lbs.
(b) 80 lbs.
(c) Normal weight for her height.
(d) 190 lbs.
4. What does Chloe do while looking at Lia?
(a) Smiling at her.
(b) Sizing her up to see if she's lost more weight.
(c) Talk to Emma.
(d) Trying to decide about getting a court order to force feed Lia.
5. What does Lia ensure splatters all over the microwave?
(a) The tea.
(c) The beans in the frozen dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lia microwave?
2. About what does Lia not have any ideas concerning Cassie?
3. What does Lia have after eating a little fruit and nuts?
4. What ground rules are established in the memorial for Cassie meeting?
5. Where is Cassie with Elijah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lia go read on her computer after the detectives leave?
2. How do Lia and Cassie first meet?
3. What does Lia do after dinner and when her father comes in to her bedroom?
4. What does Lia know she should do when she is feeling negative, but what does she do instead?
5. Describe the scene that leads to Lia receiving detention.
6. What does Chloe insist about Lia and what is Jennifer's proof otherwise?
7. What does Lia have for breakfast and what is her hope will happen as a result?
8. Where is Lia at the opening of the novel and what is the news Jennifer announces?
9. What are the ground rules in the support group of Cassie?
10. What does Lia feel as she thinks about Cassie's body in the morgue?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)