|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lia try to hide at the funeral?
(a) She does not want to talk to any of the other students.
(b) She does not want anyone to see her crying.
(c) She is afraid Cassie will find her.
(d) She is not supposed to be there.
2. Where is Lia taken from the hospital?
(a) A rehab facility.
(b) Her father's house.
(c) The psychiatrist's office.
(d) Chloe's home.
3. How is Lia when she first enters the emergency room?
(a) Groggy but aware.
(b) Fairly alert.
(d) In and out of consciousness.
4. What does Lia know she should do?
(a) Call her mother.
(b) Go lie down.
(c) Go to the hospital.
(d) Get ready for school.
5. Who picks Lia up at the hospital?
(d) Lia's father.
6. What does Jennifer ask Lia to do?
(a) Go get some medication at the drug store.
(b) Go get Emma's school work.
(c) Move back with Chloe temporarily.
(d) Not to leave Emma alone.
7. What happens as Lia's mother eats her breakfast?
(a) Elijah calls Lia.
(b) Lia and Chloe argue.
(c) Lia and Chloe talk cordially.
(d) Lia pretends to be eating.
8. Where does Cassie learn about binging and purging?
(a) Summer camp.
(b) A blog online.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her older sister.
9. Why does Lia get close to the grave opening?
(a) To make sure Cassie is being properly buried.
(b) To throw a dozen roses on Cassie's coffin.
(c) To see if Cassie is really in there.
(d) She stays away from the grave.
10. What does Lia intend to tell Elijah?
(a) The truth about her name.
(b) That her name is Julie.
(c) That she is moving out of town with her mother.
(d) That she does not want to see him anymore.
11. Why does Lia agree to call Chloe?
(a) To reassure Chloe.
(b) To let Chloe know Jennifer gave Lia the message.
(c) Lia does not agree to call Chloe.
(d) To get Jennifer to stop bugging her.
12. How many stitches does Lia receive?
13. What does Lia volunteer to do at Emma's band concert?
(a) Take pictures of Emma.
(b) Hold Emma's music.
(c) Sell tickets.
(d) Work the bake sale.
14. What had Cassie done when she was eleven of which she was unhappy about?
(a) Ate a tray of brownies.
(b) Ripped a tight pair of pants.
(c) Ate a box of donuts.
(d) Ate a carton of ice cream.
15. Why is Lia knitting a blanket?
(a) She hopes it will one day keep her warm.
(b) For Emma.
(c) It's for Cassie's body that Lia keeps seeing.
(d) For her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elijah give Lia his coat to wear?
2. What is the text for three pages in this section?
3. Where does Lia find her mother?
4. What does Lia have to do for Chloe to tell her about Cassie's death?
5. What does Lia do instead of taking sleeping pills?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)