|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 251 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sewn in Lia's robe?
(a) Cassie's promises.
(b) Fishing sinkers.
2. Why does Lia agree to call Chloe?
(a) Lia does not agree to call Chloe.
(b) To reassure Chloe.
(c) To let Chloe know Jennifer gave Lia the message.
(d) To get Jennifer to stop bugging her.
3. What does Lia immediately do upon entering the room where the memorial is being held?
(a) Turns around and walks back out.
(b) Tries to sit in the rear and be inconspicuous.
(c) Looks for someone she knows.
(d) Compares herself to the others.
4. What does Lia's father suggest that causes Lia to become hysterical?
(a) That Lia go back to the rehab place.
(b) That Lia really should live with Chloe.
(c) Suggests that Lia go in for a physical.
(d) That Lia not go to school for a few days.
5. How did Cassie's inner organs appear?
(a) Like they belonged to an eighty year old.
(b) Unhealthy but they could have healed.
(c) Signs of necrosis.
(d) Fairly healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lia say that provokes a student to start screaming at Lia?
2. Who arrives that makes Jennifer leave the room?
3. What was wrong with Cassie's stomach?
4. Why does Lia take a bus to school?
5. What does Lia do instead of taking sleeping pills?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)