|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 204 - 226.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Cassie done when she was eleven of which she was unhappy about?
(a) Ripped a tight pair of pants.
(b) Ate a box of donuts.
(c) Ate a carton of ice cream.
(d) Ate a tray of brownies.
2. Why does Lia take a bus to school?
(a) She is avoiding Jennifer.
(b) She is trying to reconnect with old friends.
(c) She is avoiding Emma.
(d) Her car breaks down.
3. Why does a bulimic eat colored chips?
(a) To remember the color of the chip when she eats it.
(b) The colored chips have less calories.
(c) To know when she has completely purged food she ate.
(d) The prettier chips makes her feel less guilty.
4. What team members show up for a memorial for Cassie?
(a) The ones on the debate team.
(b) The ones on the football team.
(c) The ones on the soccer and drama teams.
5. Who is Pinky?
(a) A little boy who is crying at the ceremony.
(b) A mouse that Cassie had in the fourth grade.
(c) A turtle Cassie had in the fifth grade.
(d) Cassie's little cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah convince Lia to do?
2. What does Lia do with her dirty plate?
3. Where does Elijah say he is moving?
4. Why does Emma stand in the bathroom door and scream?
5. Who comes to Lia's house to ask Lia some questions?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)