|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 204 - 226.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emma stand in the bathroom door and scream?
(a) She is mad at her mother.
(b) She is sick of Lia getting all the attention.
(c) She finds Lia bleeding on the floor.
(d) She wants Lia to open the bathroom door.
2. What does Lia do despite her stomach pain?
(a) A five-mile jog.
(b) 700 sit-ups.
(c) 500 crunches.
(d) Takes another laxative.
3. Why is Cassie ostracized in fifth grade?
(a) Her mother is a drinker.
(b) She develops breasts before everyone else.
(c) Her brother gets into trouble.
(d) Her parents divorce.
4. Why does a bulimic eat colored chips?
(a) The colored chips have less calories.
(b) To know when she has completely purged food she ate.
(c) To remember the color of the chip when she eats it.
(d) The prettier chips makes her feel less guilty.
5. What does Lia feel like doing when she looks at Cassie in the coffin?
(a) She should be there instead of Cassie.
(b) Look to see if they have unzipped Cassie's stomach.
(c) Cassie won the thinnest girl contest.
(d) Cassie never was in her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is placed on the stage in the musical that was being produced?
2. What does Lia do after everyone is asleep?
3. What was wrong with Cassie's stomach?
4. What does Lia notice about what kids order at lunch?
5. How does Cassie feel about her psychiatrist?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)