|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 - 251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lia proud of herself?
(a) She is never proud of herself.
(b) She is helping Emma and not thinking of herself.
(c) She feels no desire to eat any of the baked goods.
(d) She has been responsible and sold many baked goods.
2. What team members show up for a memorial for Cassie?
(b) The ones on the soccer and drama teams.
(c) The ones on the football team.
(d) The ones on the debate team.
3. What does Lia weigh when she goes into the hospital?
(a) 80 lbs.
(b) Normal weight for her height.
(c) 93 lbs.
(d) 190 lbs.
4. What happens as Lia's mother eats her breakfast?
(a) Elijah calls Lia.
(b) Lia and Chloe argue.
(c) Lia pretends to be eating.
(d) Lia and Chloe talk cordially.
5. Why does Lia decide to walk to school?
(a) To avoid having to ride with Chloe.
(b) To burn extra calories.
(c) To demonstrate that she is physically strong.
(d) To avoid the other girls who knew Cassie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Chloe accuse Lia's father?
2. What is Lia's main occupation when she is looking at other girls?
3. What does Jennifer ask Lia to do?
4. How many stitches does Lia receive?
5. What does Jennifer try to get Lia to do before Jennifer leaves?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)