|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 - 251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lia proud of herself?
(a) She is helping Emma and not thinking of herself.
(b) She feels no desire to eat any of the baked goods.
(c) She is never proud of herself.
(d) She has been responsible and sold many baked goods.
2. What does Lia's father suggest that causes Lia to become hysterical?
(a) Suggests that Lia go in for a physical.
(b) That Lia really should live with Chloe.
(c) That Lia go back to the rehab place.
(d) That Lia not go to school for a few days.
3. Who is Jennifer?
(a) Lia's stepmom.
(b) Lia's best friend.
(c) Lia's aunt.
(d) Lia's sister.
4. For what does Cassie's ghost say she is waiting?
(a) Lia to forgive Cassie.
(b) Lia to become wise.
(c) Lia to join her.
(d) Lia to get healthy.
5. What happened to Cassie?
(a) She tried to board a plane without a ticket.
(b) She was thrown out of her home.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is arrested for underage drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Lia not have any ideas concerning Cassie?
2. What does Lia volunteer to do at Emma's band concert?
3. What does Lia realize while Elijah is talking?
4. What does Lia intend to tell Elijah?
5. Why does Jennifer tell Lia about Cassie?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)