|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lia put in Cassie's hand?
(a) A poem.
(b) A feather.
(c) A note.
(d) Sea glass.
2. What is done in the yearbook for Cassie?
(b) A picture of her appears on the first page of the yearbook.
(c) A memorial page.
(d) A poem she wrote is included.
3. Why does Jennifer tell Lia about Cassie?
(a) So Lia would not first hear about Cassie at school.
(b) To ask Lia to go visit Cassie.
(c) To give Lia a lecture.
(d) To ask Lia to stop seeing Cassie.
4. What does Jennifer have that disproves Chloe's accusations?
(b) A notebook with weigh-in numbers for Lia.
(c) A notebook showing the check numbers and dates.
(d) A transcript of a phone conversation Lia's father had with the shrink.
5. What does Emma say when she wakes Lia the morning after Cassie's death?
(a) Cassie's brother is at the front door.
(b) It's time for her weekly weigh-in.
(c) It's time for Emma's soccer practice.
(d) Cassie's mother wants to speak to Lia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cassie with Elijah?
2. What does Lia do with her dirty plate?
3. What ground rules are established in the memorial for Cassie meeting?
4. What does Lia do as her parents begin to argue?
5. What team members show up for a memorial for Cassie?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)