|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Devlin say about Judy's age?
(a) She's too young for her husband.
(b) She's too old for her husband.
(c) She looks younger than she is.
(d) She looks older than she is.
2. What did Judy say she didn't want to do to Dexter?
(a) Take him away from Irene.
(b) Break his heart.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Go to New York.
3. Dexter has done so well at his business that . . .
(a) No barriers are too high.
(b) No rivers are too wide.
(c) No valleys are too low.
(d) No hills are too steep.
4. What are the two things Dexter says he cannot do at the end of Part 6?
(a) Love and forgive.
(b) Cry and care.
(c) Laugh and be happy.
(d) Love and be loved.
5. In Part 5, Dexter is described as being what?
(a) A lover.
(b) Hard minded.
(d) Soft hearted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter gets a wild notion to take what to Detroit?
2. Where did Dexter intend to move at the end of Part 5?
3. What does Dexter feel like doing for the first time in his life when he learns Judy is no longer beautiful?
4. Who does Devlin say Judy married?
5. Judy Jones did all of the following to Dexter except?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)