|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is mentioned in Part 5 that Dexter did not bear toward Judy?
2. What does Judy say after she proclaims that she is "More beautiful than anybody else?"
(a) "Why can't I be happy?"
(b) "When will you marry me?"
(c) "What can you possibly see in Irene?"
(d) "Why don't you love me?"
3. In what month did Dexter move East?
4. How long has Dexter been with Judy before she disregards him for another man?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A day.
(d) A year.
5. How long did it take Dexter to ask Judy to marry him?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator Judy wanted nothing more than what?
2. For how long is it said that Dexter will continue to love Judy?
3. How long after meeting Judy did Dexter become engaged?
4. What part of Judy's body does Devlin comment on?
5. According to the narrator in Part 4, what does Judy make men conscious of?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)