|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after meeting Judy did Dexter become engaged?
(a) Three days.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
2. Where does Dexter want to take Judy in Part 4?
(a) Anywhere to get her alone.
(b) To the town where he grew up.
(c) To New York.
(d) To Florida.
3. What simile is used to describe how Dexter had put Judy behind him?
(a) As he would leave work unfinished.
(b) As he would leave Minnesota behind.
(c) As he would have crossed a bad account from his books.
(d) As he would peel away in his car.
4. Where is Devlin from?
(a) New York.
5. What did Dexter not care about regarding his relationship with Judy?
(a) Irene's attitude.
(b) Irene's parents attitude.
(c) The town folk's attitude.
(d) Judy's attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter is walking the streets at night in Part 4, what simile is made for the darkness?
2. According to the narrator, this story is not Dexter's what?
3. According to the narrator Judy wanted nothing more than what?
4. Who does the narrator mentioned had befriended Dexter in Part 5?
5. How did the war make Dexter feel?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)