Short Answer Key
1. What is the job of the main character in Part 1?
2. What simile is used to describe some of the caddies?
Poor as sin.
3. What is the name of the main character?
4. Where does the main character's father's grocery store rank?
5. Where does the main character live?
6. What is the name of the best grocery store?
7. Why does the main character work as a caddy?
To earn pocket money.
8. In what state does Chapter 1 take place?
9. The simile made about the winters is that they "shut down like the white. . ."
Lid of a box.
10. What does the main character dream of doing at the golf course in the winter?
11. What simile is made to describe the wind?
Cold as misery.
This section contains 2,391 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)