|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what about the winter dreams varied?
(a) Quality and the seasonability.
(b) Impact and regularity.
(c) Length and consistency.
(d) Time of year and duration.
2. The deep pain Dexter feels is reserved only for the what?
(a) The strong.
(b) The week.
(c) The foolish.
(d) Those in love.
3. How far from Black Bear is the place Dexter was born located?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) One hundred miles.
(c) Fifty miles.
(d) Five hundred miles.
4. What does Judy say after she proclaims that she is "More beautiful than anybody else?"
(a) "Why can't I be happy?"
(b) "What can you possibly see in Irene?"
(c) "Why don't you love me?"
(d) "When will you marry me?"
5. What did the main character do when told to caddy for the girl?
(a) He showed her how to putt.
(b) He quit.
(c) He showed her how to drive.
(d) He played golf himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy say about Dexter's eyes?
2. Who does the narrator mentioned had befriended Dexter in Part 5?
3. What part of Judy's body does Devlin comment on?
4. What was Judy's mood like at dinner with Dexter?
5. In what town was Dexter born?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)