|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dexter intend to move at the end of Part 5?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. Dexter owned the largest string of his type of business in his section of the country by the time he was what age?
3. When Dexter played golf in a foursome, who was not one of the players?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Sandwood.
(c) Mr. Heart.
(d) Mr. T. A. Hedrick.
4. When Dexter goes to Irene's house, why does her mother say she has gone upstairs?
(a) She does not wish to see Dexter again.
(b) She has a splitting headache.
(c) She has to wash her hair.
(d) She has to change cloths.
5. In Part 5, Dexter is described as being what?
(a) Soft hearted.
(c) A lover.
(d) Hard minded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl who hit the golf ball say when her partner came over the hill? "I'd have gone on the green except that. . . "
2. What does Devlin say Judy's husband treats her like?
3. Who does the girl try to attack with a golf club?
4. What had Dexter hoped Judy would wear at their first dinner?
5. What name does the nurse give for the girl?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)