|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say watching Judy was without?
(b) Lack of caring.
(d) Effort to the eye.
2. How does Dexter feel when Judy mentions Irene?
3. Which description does Dexter not think of for Irene?
(a) A curtain spread behind him.
(b) A fire on a cold evening.
(c) A voice calling to children.
(d) A hand moving among gleaming tea-cups.
4. Which nationality did Dexter take special interest in learning about for his business?
5. How is Judy's voice described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Dexter been with Judy before she disregards him for another man?
2. What does Judy say is causing her mood after dinner?
3. How did Dexter feel about the night he spent with Judy?
4. While on the couch after Devlin leaves the office, what does Dexter do for the first time in years?
5. When leaving the dance with a girl, what does it take effort for Dexter to force himself to do?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)