|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Judy's response to Dexter asking her to marry him?
(b) Maybe some day.
(c) You have to ask my father for my hand.
2. What does Judy ask if she may do after dinner?
(b) Play golf.
(c) Go boating.
3. Why is Dexter not revolted by Judy's behavior?
(a) He has moved away so he doesn't know what she does.
(b) He is beyond any revulsion.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He doesn't care what she does.
4. What is the name of the Golf Club?
(a) Black Bear Golf Club.
(b) Sherry Island Golf Club.
(c) Whispering Meadows Golf Club.
(d) St. James Golf Club.
5. When the corners of Judy's mouth turned down, it was less a smile than an invitation to what?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A frown.
(c) A slap.
(d) An argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Jones describe the main character in Chapter 1?
2. How long has Dexter been with Judy before she disregards him for another man?
3. What does Mr. Jones say the other caddies do?
4. What had the main character promised Mr. Jones he would do?
5. According to the narrator Judy wanted nothing more than what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)