|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
(a) Dexter Green.
(b) David Brown.
(c) Frank Black.
(d) Marvin White.
2. When the corners of Judy's mouth turned down, it was less a smile than an invitation to what?
(a) A frown.
(b) A slap.
(c) A kiss.
(d) An argument.
3. What simile is made to describe the wind?
(a) Ruthless as a viking.
(b) Cold as misery.
(c) Strong as a bear.
(d) Loud as a lion.
4. Where do Dexter and Judy go after their dinner?
(a) The golf course.
(b) The sun-porch.
(c) The dock.
(d) Judy's bedroom.
5. What is the name of the best grocery store?
(a) The Rim.
(b) The Tire.
(c) The Wheel.
(d) The Hub.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the second time, what of Judy's gave new direction to Dexter's life?
2. How does the main character give himself away while watching the girl interact with her nurse?
3. What simile is used to describe some of the caddies?
4. What is the first thing the main character unconsciously does because of his winter dreams?
5. Who was hit in the abdomen with a golf ball?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)