|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the girl's looks?
(a) She was arrestingly beautiful.
(b) She was attractive, but too skinny.
(c) She was alright.
(d) She was ugly as sin.
2. What does the narrator say watching Judy was without?
(a) Lack of caring.
(b) Effort to the eye.
3. What does Judy say is causing her mood after dinner?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) Her father died.
(c) She had a terrible afternoon.
(d) She's poor.
4. Who made the suit Dexter wore to Judy's house?
(a) The best tailors in America.
(b) The best tailors in Europe.
(c) The best tailors in Egypt.
(d) The cheapest tailors in America.
5. What does the person who approaches Dexter in the raft want to know?
(a) If he can ski.
(b) If he can fish.
(c) If he can drive a motor-boat.
(d) If he can surf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judy communicate her excitement to Dexter at the end of Section 3?
2. For the second time, what of Judy's gave new direction to Dexter's life?
3. What does the main character dream of doing at the golf course in the winter?
4. What subject do Dexter and Judy not discuss during dinner?
5. What troubled Dexter when he was in college?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)